Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

on 19 May 2017
Love this book. Actually bought it for my grown up daughter as it was a rhyme I used to tell her growing up that she always loved so when I saw it as a book I couldn't resist! She saving it for her kids now😍. The book it's self is lovely and bright and I would have liked to have had it when my children were little.
on 15 April 2017
A lovely little book well illustrated my granddaughter was so proud of this book she read it over and over well worth the money
on 29 May 2017
Nothing not to love about this book. The story is a classic and the illustrations and holes throughout this book means my 3 year old has quickly learned the story verbatim.
on 3 February 2011
This Storysack was purchased as a Christmas present for my daughter who works as a nursery nurse (suggested by my son-in-law).

She was absolutely delighted with the pack and gave us a quick presentation of how it is used. I was very impressed and by all accounts this stuff is the 'bees knees' and highly thought of, definitely recommended by my daughther.

Birthday coming up so another pack will be part of what she gets from me this year ;-)

No hesitation in recommending this if you are in the market for something like this.
on 9 May 2017
A wonderful classic rhyme which captures the imagination of young children, ideal for toddlers. This book is imaginatively illustrated too.
on 25 July 2017
Great book. Well illustrated. Sturdy pages. Well constructed with animals clearly showing through.
on 16 June 2017
Just the job for today's children who had never heard of it. Lovely bright colours and nice pictures
on 3 April 2017
Omg I love this book.. exactly as I rme,end itbfrom when I was a boy. Buy it! Great quality.. will,last for ages
on 5 August 2017
A great story to build on memory skills. My 3 year old loves this book.
on 12 December 2015
Maybe a nice story but very difficult to read; therefore, a bad purchase.