on 30 August 2016
Good deal
on 5 January 2013
I purchased these originally as I like to smoke cigarettes but truly hate the taste of tobacco. This product is silky and smooth to inhale and doesn't leave a bad feeling in the back of your throat. They taste far better than they smell, I have had friends complain, but on the other hand, I've had people asking me for one and then going on to purchase them themselves. I am satisfied with the product and would purchase them again.
on 7 February 2013
I have been pleasantly surprised by the taste. I really recommend it.. A good alternative before quitting smoking. Best free cigarettes that I've tested so far.
on 19 May 2011
These are supposed to help you stop smoking - they certainly did that! They tasted so disgusting that I didn't want anymore. Aim achieved, but the taste is awful.
on 2 November 2013
I have smoked Honeyrose herbal cigarettes before, many years ago and way before they were flavoured other than with menthol.

I was pleased to see that they were made in several different flavours. However, sorry but you absolutely cannot taste the different flavours, so it is a waste of time, might as well stick to the regular Honeyrose brand.

All I can say is that they are smokable and better than nothing despite the fact they smell like a bonfire and they burn down very fast.

Next time I will just buy the regular Honeyrose.

Despite all of the above I am quite a happy customer.
on 16 February 2013
Bought these and the Vanilla ones.
They taste and smell absolutely disgusting.
The Vanilla taste a tiny bit better, but overall disgusting.
on 29 December 2013
These herbal cigarettes are absolutely disgusting. I bought them to help me quit smoking but before i had even got the cigarettes out of the packet, the small hit me. They smell like sick and when lit, they create a horrible burning smell. These are definitely not something i would recommend anyone purchase. Quite possibly the worst thing to be invented. They don't even smell or taste of cherry.
on 12 May 2013
i didn't know what to expect from this product but i was surprised with the taste much better than i thought i don't get a heavy feeling like after a nicotine cigarette definitely helping me cut down!
transaction was quick no need to contact seller everything went smoothly.
on 6 May 2016
They taste much better than what they smell like, totally not what I was expecting. Thought the taste would be a little more stronger, certainly good if you're looking to quit as they put you off real smoking. I would probably recommend this item.
on 19 October 2014
Absolutely shocking! Tastes like fish and very harsh on the back of your throat. Only reason I gave it 2 stars is because I've played a couple of practical jokes with these with people too tight to buy their own!

See one answered question