on 4 March 2016
I gave five stars because I feel it should be a very good app, but I'm experiencing difficulties on my BlackBerry Passport for some reason: after 17-20 seconds, the voice I am recording fades away.
Technical support is working on resolving this problem though.
I haven't experienced this with other recording programmes, but one of them (a free mp3 recorder) kept jumping and the other one didn't record wav files, which I need to post my tracks on cd baby.
I love the way this programme has the potential to layer my songs!
It's a shame I had this problem, but I hope it will be helped soon and this app is not so expensive that buying it would be a problem to anyone.
By the way if anyone's got any suggestion as to how to stop my recordings from fading, becoming quieter and jumping at 17 seconds, please let me know on sztina8@gmail.com!
3 people found this helpful
on 4 August 2015
I have this on my kindle fire HDX and its really fun. I've got a fairly decent set up on my computer for comparatively serious recording but for just messing around with a tune or idea quickly, this app definitely fits the bill. It's nice and cheap, really simple and basic. It's nothing amazing but it does its job and I haven't seen any other apps for kindle that do what this does and especially for such an affordable price. I recommend it.
on 22 February 2018
it down loaded some where in my computer but getting to open is another thing so deletef it might only be a couple quid but not worth it down load free software instead
One person found this helpful
on 10 March 2017
OK - just as described
on 4 November 2017
Good useful recorder
on 17 January 2016
I'm going to ask for refund as will not install on my kindle fire HD which has 4 gb free space. What a let down. do not buy this app on kindle!!
One person found this helpful
on 19 July 2015
Fantastic multi track recording. Sound quality is crystal clear on Fire HD 6 using an I.rig adapter to connect external mic or instruments. Only downside is lack of live monitoring through the app.
on 16 December 2015
Really easy to use and fun for the price.
on 4 March 2016