Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 July 2015
Roberta's voice is really beautiful...a truly great collection os songs for a very good price.
on 21 December 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. I am really glad I found this CD on Amazon.
on 28 January 2013
if you like Roberta than you'd love her love'songs! whats not to like.
happy with the order and came in good time.
on 10 January 2013
Love this especially to just chill to..great love songs, bring back some memories good and bad, such a great voice
on 16 May 2017
Disappointed
on 8 September 2011
I bought this CD mainly for two reasons, " The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face " and " Killing Me Softly With His Song " both of which are superbly recorded as ever on this Rhino compilation. There are other great songs here such as " After You."
My only qualm is that maybe there are too many duets (9) which is exactly half of the total. However don`t let that put you off. Just lay back and enjoy one of the greatest voices you will ever hear.
on 21 June 2014
If I could downlaod it !, I have tried and tried, I cannot get the new Amazon Music to download it to my computer.
I am wondering if I can get a refund or at least the cd instead. Does anyone know ?
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2014
I bought this for my wife who loves it. A bit mushy for me though. Well worth the money paid
on 30 March 2011
Simply spine chilling amazing vocals!
One of the finest soul voices ever, the simple tones and harmonies are a joy to listen too.
If your having any doubt about buying this, DON'T, worth every penny I have spent on this CD.
on 23 July 2013
What can you say about the fantastic Roberta Flack. Great songs from an even greater singer. This is a fabulous album.