on 17 June 2015
For playing music, these are great, but the microphone feature is significantly worse than the one that came as standard with the iPhone 4 five years ago. Unless you are sitting motionless in a quiet room, the person at the other end of the line won't be able to hear you.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 October 2014
really like them, especially that they are not tangling
but I just had to throw the second pair in a year away, due to either the speakers or the buttons not working. having said this, I am using them a lot and a not that careful, so maybe this is me.
I will try another brand next time just for comparison
great sound though
One person found this helpful
on 2 November 2014
I have never been one for writing reviews, however, i feel like this product needs a review.

Im currently using my third pair of these headphones. Fantastic sound quality, comfy and fair value for money.

However, my biggest gripe with these headphones is how long they last for. All three pairs Iv had have broken within 12 months, all with a loose connection where they join the devise. Under 12 month warranty this isnt a problem, however its a bit of a pain having get them changed.

In summary, lovely headphone but don't expect them to last for years. I love the anti-tangle wires.
One person found this helpful
on 19 February 2014
The tangle free nature of these earphones was the initial attraction for me here!
As far as that goes they're very good and they've already saved me hours in accumulated seconds/minutes spent untangling!
However I'm used to a more all round speaker performance and although the higher frequencies are clear, there's a lot of depth missing in the form of the lower frequencies. Consequently one is left with a rather treble heavy experience!
on 31 August 2017
Excellent comfort and sound quality, these are not like normal earphones where you can hear everyone's music blaring out. These are snug to the ear and even if volume is high, someone sitting close won't hear.
on 23 November 2016
I have now had three pairs of these and the microphone / remote has broken each time.

I give up with Jays.
on 9 January 2015
Bought these to replace a pair of Beat Tour 2's ( which cost £120) that I'd ripped the jack off of in a fight with my office chair. I was concerned they'd not sound as good but I actually can't tell the differences. They also fit a little better and don't work themselves out of my ear so easily when running. - probably because the Beats had a longer ear piece so stuck out further from my ear canal. Also, the flat cable Is great as it doesn't tangle up into a knot in the way round cable does so easily.
on 4 August 2013
I bought these after getting exasperated with very cheap and rubbish headphones, these hold up very well to my mishandling, the only problem is that they need to have both earphones in for them not to fall out. (the wire is heavy)
on 21 January 2015
The headphone itself is very good and comfortable to wear. I like the sound. The flat cable is very well designed to avoid the cable getting entangled. What struck me was that I bought 2 sets of headphones for my Iphone5 and both broke within a month of use.
on 20 October 2017
Great sound but they only lasted about 18 months - that was with almost daily use though so still feels like I've got my money's worth. Tangle free element is brilliant.