on 15 November 2012
I love this little watch. I spent hours reviewing your stock and I am so pleased with my choice. The packaging was excellent and very impressive for the amount of money spent. The watch it self is very pretty with its gold dial,just large enough numbers to read and yet still look stylish. The band it a nice color of a reddish brown and goes perfect with the two tone watch. The fact that the face lights up is an added touch. It fits so well on my wrist. I am very pleased. Certainly earns a five star and more.
on 2 January 2013
This is a good looking watch, with the added benefit of the night light. It was a Christmas present for my partner and she loves it.
on 21 July 2013
I wanted an everyday watch and am very happy with my purchase, Timex is reliable and the strap and face classic with a twist.
on 6 December 2013
Really good dial, which lights up for checking the time in the dark. Lovely big numbers for those who don't wear their glasses all the time (or in bed!)
on 21 July 2015
I sent back to seller. Do not lie the watch.