on 21 June 2012
Does what it says on the box - charges my mobile phone from the cigarette lighter in the car. No worries about flat batteries now on days out. Also makes it easier to use the navigation app as it works from the car and not the mobile battery.
on 22 November 2011
Could not understand why my phone would not charge, later
realised that the end of the plug had fallen to pieces
leaving the metal contact/terminal in my cigarette lighter socket
which then went on to blow the fuse, which meant I could not
use my sat-nav when I needed to as It was only then I discovered
the fuse wanted replacing. NOT HAPPY !!!
on 27 August 2012
Car charger YES, AC adaptor!!!! NO.
This is a 12v car charger for your phone, nothing more.
Yes, it charges the phone and although it dose get a little warm it works fine.
on 30 September 2013
It didn't work for my phone, according toi the labeling on the device it was for a completely different phone, so I just chucked it, wasn't worth the time and postage to return it.
on 1 January 2013
First the case split. Then the connector bent. Cheap bit of tat that didn't last long, but cheap enough that you're inclined not to return.
on 8 March 2013
Simple cheap product but quality looks fine and it does the job. Now I never need to worry about running out of charge on my phone.
on 21 February 2013
Cannot say much as it is what it is, a charger to charge up mobile phone whilst on the move and it works
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
one star says it all . I used it at various times and left it on charge for ages. gradual leak charge
on 4 September 2012
You may think that something this cheap won't be very good but it actually is. The charging bit that you plug in gets quite hot but that hasn't bothered me. Very good product and would definitely recommend it.
on 1 August 2011
Prompt delivery and works perfectly. I will never have a flat battery again. Ideal for full charging or topping up.