on 22 November 2011
I bought this change mat for our first child as it was unisex and we didn't know what we were expecting. When it arrived, the colour of it was awful and not what I would describe as beige, more like a deep cream colour or yellow, the sort of colour you would imagine if it was tar stained by a smoker. Also, it was a lot smaller than regular change mats that I have seen in the shops. We ended up throwing this in the bin and purchasing a better one from another retailer. A waste of money.
on 29 October 2012
I at first was quite scared reading the negative reviews and actually was looking for options along with it. However it was a surpise that it was better than expected (may be as expectation was set to below normal after reading the reviews). I would say in price paid it is OK and not bad..
on 30 October 2012
delivered within specified time, a day or so early in fact. Only fault was the colour not quite the same as it looked on picture, more of a mustardy yellow than beige, but it's fine, will do the job nicely as it is only being used at 'nanna's ' house.
on 16 June 2014
Neutral coloured . Easy to wipe surface. Soft. Not too big, not too small, a good size. Back and front are absolutely same design so no need to think when putting the baby on the mat. Very practical.
on 24 February 2014
good quality and still as good as new after using it a lot, continually, for child minding.
Other changing mats I have had in the past have split at the seems after a while.
would recommend
on 26 January 2013
Quick and speedy service arrived within a few days, would have preferred if the Matt was a tad wider seems to be smaller than most others but still for the price it's a great product.
on 5 January 2013
Actually, I didn't purchase this for a baby, but as a mat for my dogs! As such, it's fine, but I must say, it would be a bit thin for a baby changing mat with very little cushioning.
on 14 January 2016
Lovely and inexpensive addition to a little ones nursery. I brought this to fit with a taupe and white neutral themed room and it looks perfect on top of the new changing unit.
on 19 October 2013
This was a very reasonably priced change mat, in a neutral colour and it was dispatched quickly. I've been using it for three months so far and it is holding up well so far.
on 1 July 2014
Item fine but it was smaller and thinner than I expected it to be. Not the size of another mat I have that fits snug on top of the changing dresser this was a smaller one.