on 22 August 2017
I should have checked the size of the bottle as 30ml is a bit small. The scent of the product is my absolute favourite, and my wife's too.
on 1 September 2015
The perfume smells just wonderful. Sadly though, mine was delivered with a broken cap. Not only the exterior but also the interior was broken, spilling some of this precious perfume with every use. Not amusing. Not amusing at all.
on 17 May 2017
Not the one I thought it was but it's growing on me
on 18 February 2014
Lovely men's fragrance with an aroma that lasts all day.. Great gift for any man in your life whether young or old.
on 10 October 2011
This is what you call quanlity for your money..so affordable and it is really good. I was so impressed,i am getting another immediately. Outstanding!!
on 16 December 2011
I bought this for my husbands birthday and he absolutely loves the scent. It is in perfect proportion to what i would expect in a masculine scent for men, its not potent, but memorable and lingers for ages...really nice.
on 27 November 2012
excellent product, first class customer service, product arrive quick and fast, WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND SERVICE, VERY IMPRESSED AND HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT
on 17 June 2012
Have used this Paul Smith Man for the last 2 years and I still love the smell of it. I get lots of people asking what it is I wear and am constantly complimented on the way I smell.
I have used lots and I mean lots of different sprays over the years but this knocks the socks off the rest of them, the only one that comes close to this is Man 2 in my opinion.
on 20 June 2013
A mature fragrance, and so as such a lot of women have been fooled. It's really good and I hope they continue to produce it.
on 2 October 2012
I love this aroma, I know its a mans product but I wear it all the time and yes Im a girl..... all my friends love it too, and it reminds me of my man when we cant be together. Light, clean, fresh with a hint of something else which I find elusive. I will always buy. The whole Amazon experience is as usual excellent.