on 29 November 2016
* The Sterilizer works great I have been using it for over 18 months now and it still works perfectly sterilizes in around 5 minutes, its also really easy to descale when needed.

* The Bottle warmer was a handy extra and works well we also used this for warming babyfood when weaning.

* The Bottles included are great but the smaller bottles didn't last long with our little one only the first month or two.

* The travel sterilizer was great and we used this a lot when down my mums caravan is really easy to use, it tells you how to load the bottles to ensure everything is thoroughly sterilized and you just pop it in the microwave for 3 minutes.

* The bottle thermos were great for keeping hot water heated when you were on the go they work really well and often we would take the bottle out of these and still need to cool the water.

* The Milk powder storage containers are also great as they allow you to make up fresh feed on the go, I was really impressed with these as I didn't have them with my eldest and it was always a mission ensuring you made feeds up fresh when out and about.

I thought this package was everything I needed and more but I was surprised how I used everything contained and it has all lasted well, Great buy for any parents to be.
on 27 December 2017
Bottles- come in two sizes good from birth to as they grow, unfortunately we had to stop using he bottles due to wind issues and switiched to dr brown.
Bottle warmer- comes in handy to warm up expressed breast milk, yet to use on food.
Powder milk dispensers- brilliant - keeps milk dry and secure on move but we used it to set out all the powder we would need for the day too.
Steriliser- needs cleaned and descaled a lot which for how often needed is hard to do around sterilising bottles. Perhaps we used it a lot- sterilised 3 times a day. We did put Dr brown bottles in no problem though.
Brush- cleans bottles well and middle pops out to help clean teats.
Bottle carrier- keeps bottles insulated and hygienic for when taking on the move.
on 15 June 2017
Not very impressed with quality but got it in a lightening deal. I didn't use the bottles in the end as my son needed anti-colic bottles. Steriliser was slim and easy to use. Really liked the theramal holders. Milk warmer took ages. Not good if you have a crying baby in the middle of the night
on 31 July 2017
I wish I had thought this purchase through. As a first time mum felt like I needed everything but as I'm breast feeding this is probably unnecessary! Would be just as well with a Milton cold steriliser. Might come into play if I have to move onto formula at a later date. I can't fault the product itself, it has everything you might possibly need I believe!
on 6 August 2017
Good value, but poor quality. The teats on the bottles frequently collapse, the steriliser smells awful and most of the stuff in the kit is not required. The most useful thing in here is the washing up brush!
on 18 June 2017
It's a great set with all the bottles bottle warmer. Steriliser easy to use. However we seem to have problems with the button to start the sterilisation process. Have to press it really hard really quick
on 16 March 2017
Package as a whole was very good and useful but the electric steriliser did not work when plugged in. We arranged a refund which went smoothly and have since bought the Milton container with water in which is much more convenient to use
on 23 July 2017
This is a great kit, we love it. Used it for the past 5 months without a issue.
We bought it before our baby was born, can be a great idea for a gift also.
It gives basically all you need for a nice start.
on 5 March 2017
Good kit but ended up not using the bottles as my baby didn't like them though I do love the steriliser and other bits.
on 12 September 2017
this set is a great value and meets every thing you need for the bottle feeding baby.
the most I like is the bottle warmer, can keep milk warm longer and usually the sale on the market around 20 pounds.
the travel bottle steriliser is less useful than other, as I never use. but highly recommend for everyone.