on 15 January 2011
This is just great. Whilst most of these tracks are over 50 years old, they just sound so good. I can't believe there is a more exciting opening riff to any song than Billy Lee giving it large on Flying Saucers Rock n Roll. Fabulous price. It was worth buying even though I have 70% of tracks on other compilations. Sod the neighbours, turn up the volume and ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 3 August 2011
I was very pleased with the track selection on this comp. It features a wide variety of artists, some well known and some not. The general sound quality is very good throughout and 75 great Rockabilly tracks at this price is a real bargain.
on 22 May 2011
As a fan of early rock 'n' roll, the rockabilly scene is of interest, to be honest there's real gems on this three CD compilation but others... well you can see why Presly, Eddie Cochrane and Gene Vincent made it. A personal favourite track has to be Johnny Revisto - Shape I'm In - I defy anyone not to sing along.
get the CD if you're into rock 'n' roll, it's worth it.
on 26 April 2014
A really good compilation and well worth the dosh. I wish they wouldn't put Elvis Presley tracks on these things though.I have to always delete them from my downloads. I like rockabilly but have never liked Elvis as he was a commercial fabrication that suffocated the talent of real rockabilly acts. The album does well even with the inclusion of this very overrated man. My favourite track on this compilation is 'Three Alley Cats' by Roy Hall. Pure Rockabilly class.

Eamonn
on 25 March 2011
Yup! It's a goody! But like all retro stuff, you have to take the rough with the smooth. No fault with the reproduction. It sounds good enough through my (rather awesome!) surrrrround sound system ... extra beers add to the ambience!
on 2 May 2014
Nothing new, but a awesome selection of classic Rockabilly hits!
75 nice tunes into a nice package...
Hard to find something better for the same price!
on 11 August 2013
Great song selection on three discs (not the same old repeated tracks like on most rock albums).
Sound quality is perfect and very good value.
on 9 February 2014
what a mix very glad I got , keeping my eyes open for more of this sort of stuff, right up my street .
on 28 March 2013
This is a real gem of a find. Some songs on here I hadn't heard for around thirty years. Many thanks.
on 17 July 2016
Excellent music in every way, enjoy hearing either at home or while driving