VINE VOICEon 15 August 2013
Excellent and cheap...what's not to like.

My advice, buy more than one at these prices it seems silly not to.
on 16 February 2013
Fuji Cards are great and I'd recommend the storage capacity of this one! It's got a quick transfer speed and I use it with my HD Camcorder...
on 23 October 2013
Bought to pair with a Fuji camera. I can't fault the card. It hasn't gone wrong. It hasn't corrupted any information on it to date (Unlike one or two SanDisk cards I have/had) Not the cheapest and maybe not the best, but it certainly isn't the worst card I've had and I would not hesitate to recommend it.
on 2 September 2013
I was a little sceptical because of the price, but the packaging looked to be genuine and the card formatted to the correct size. My camera seems happy that it is fast enough to record full HD video onto.
on 22 November 2013
Excellent capacity and very quick write speed...!
Product performs very well and very satisfied with it's performance...!
Does exactly what it says it will do...!
on 28 January 2013
Comes with a good name behind it and lives up to that name. A very good buy and does the job fine.
on 27 August 2013
Flash card was ordered on the 17th July, and it arrived by 20th, so it was very good quick service.
Much nicer to have have a larger memory card, as I have used it to take several short videos with it without the worry of the card being too full up.

Many thanks.
on 9 January 2013
Dad had bought a camcorder to take footage of my new baby daughter and upcoming family events but he only had a 16GB card and it was fast running out. Purchased this as a back up and to allow many more hours of filming... a very good price for a genuine Fuji Film product.
on 25 September 2013
I ordered two, one worked fine but the other seemed to be corrupt, unreliable rite & read so it ended up in the bin!
Ordered a replacement from a different brand. (return too much hassle at the price)
on 26 September 2012
If you are lucky enough to own a camera that needs a memory card buy this and fotget the cheep nasty alternatives