Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 20 September 2012
These pots are 100% perfect for weaning your baby. They come in two different sizes, 10 of each in the pack. Each one has a lid which fits perfectly and keeps your food in the pot if you are taking them anywhere with you. The pots are also freezable and microwaveable which not all pots are, so be aware. This is ideal when you are weaning your baby as it means that you can freeze any food that you have prepared for them and then warm up straight out of the freezer in the microwave, saving you lots of time and stress. They are fantastic quality pots and even come with a cute little spoon too. There is only one small negative which is that they do stain a little with tomato based sauces, etc but that is purely cosmetic. Overall, I cannot recommend these highly enough. We have tried lots of weaning equipment and you really can't beat these.
on 25 June 2017
Looks simple but is amazing. When frozen food gets out easy and the lid closes very well. Containers could be harder and heavier as they turn around in the dishwasher.
on 6 August 2015
Froze a batch. I couldn't get the lids off either when still frozen or fully thawed. Neither could any of the neighbours. I lost the whole batch. OK for non-freezer use but the lids are still difficult to get off. I've now decided to replace them and am looking elsewhere.
on 21 November 2013
I love these pots, I have bought 3 sets of them for purees. They are also very good for storing liquids such as coconut milk so you don't have to use it all at once. I also have dried foods in them such as baby snacks or fruit etc. I have found that you can drop them and they don't spill, however if they are frozen then they will break. I am very happy with these and highly recommend them.
on 16 September 2016
Great pots for weaning or for transporting fluids in lunch boxes.
Top is secure and nothing spilled out of these tubs when I used them.
No issues using these tubs in the freezer
on 19 July 2017
I bought these as I thought from the advert with the old style box etc that they were the original version which is made of a slightly thicker plastic. Sadly on arrival I realised I had paid far too much for an inferior product.
on 27 June 2015
These are great for storing homemade baby food all the way through to using them as snack pots for toddlers. I use them for leftovers from dinner too
on 14 November 2012
Just what i wanted for storage of breast milk. Measurement on side of storage container and you can write on the outer side of the container which is useful for writing on dates and contents if using for baby food. Works well after being in both dishwasher and steamer. great price too.
on 27 May 2017
Great for storing baby food or carry around dry formula powder (I put exact dose then just pour into bottle when baby wants to eat). Lid fits well.
on 15 February 2017