Style Name: Pencil Pot|Change

on 19 April 2013
Exactly what I wanted and as described. Item came in plenty of time and in good condition. Is very sturdy and well made. I also like the fact that it has pads on the bottom so that it doesn't scratch my desk.
Now it sits happily on my desk doing what it was intended to do.
Should I ever need anything else I would order from this seller again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 January 2016
I received a few packs of colouring pencils for Christmas as I've just started doing colouring for stress-relief, as the new adult colouring books have really made it a lot more fun. I wanted something to sit on my desk to hold my pencils, eraser and sharpener, and this is perfect. Excellent value for money and it fits around 25 pencils each in the two tallest containers, and will help keep other bits and bobs off my desk too.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
Absolutely love this. There is plenty of places for me to put in pencils, pens, two rulers, a letter opener, highlighters, an eraser as well as some other bits and bobs.

It looks really stylish also on my desk.
The mesh looks really well and it's a good colour.
on 31 May 2014
This product turned up as expected and was as expected. It's a normal mesh desk tidy and does the job. I like the mesh as it looks quite smart alongside my other items. I have also found it to be quite robust.
on 26 September 2015
I love the difference in height between slots, makes it easy to sort items differently. It's not too small or big, perfect for an average home/office desk. Build quality is exceptional. Love the little bit of area left alone at the front - I use it for small stuff like micro SD cards and pins and such.

Look no further for a pencil pot!
on 8 February 2016
This is an amazing pencil pot. There are five upright tubes for different sizes of pencils, and it can also hold other stationery items like pens too. The bottom tray is great for paperclips and staples and to complete the multi-tasking, the centre tube is just the right size to hold business cards. What more could you want?
on 28 March 2015
this is exquisite. it is not a big one, in any single columne space you could only put in no more than 7 pens. if you are looking for something to hold many stationary, this is not your item. But I have nothing to complain about. I love the design and the high quality.
on 28 November 2013
If you have a lot of stationery, you might find it difficult to hold most things in it. But for what you use the most, this is compact and efficient. It isn't cheap, though, but its quality makes it just about worth buying, for its current selling price (£6.75). I would never recommend it for its supposed RRP at £18. (But let's face it; a lot of RRPs at Amazon seem to be bull when many are always discounted by at least 50%.)

Keep everything you don't always use in a pencil case in a drawer. I actually have many types of pencils stored in this, but don't expect to get many markers in, for example. At the bottom, there's some extra space for rubbers, etc.
on 8 May 2016
I am so pleased with these pencil pots. I ordered 5 for my class and they are perfect for keeping each group's pens, pencils, rulers and rubbers organised. They are made of very strong metal mesh and have a low centre of gravity which ensures they do not topple over.
on 5 March 2015
Got this for work as the previous plastic one was literally crumbling away as it was so old. This looks like it'll stand the test of time, and has lots more space without having a much bigger footprint.