on 14 March 2015
Delivered promptly, looks good and fitted the Kubik MP3 player I also purchased perfectly. Nicely made with good stitching and a magnetic clasp that actually works and keeps it closed. When used with the Kubic player all of the various buttons and sockets are easily accessible.
on 12 October 2016
Good case delighted with it one review said device may slide out but I found no problems but and its a big but you can attach a Velcro dot to player and the inside of the case if you feel it's necessary
on 21 February 2016
Arrived on time as as described. It's ok but does not hold the Kubrik MP3 player very well, the straps should have been tighter it falls out if your not careful. Does not feel like real leather. My daughter likes it, it's pink!
on 17 December 2015
the Kubik can slide out of this really easily but have stuck a velcro dot on the back of the Kubik with the other bit attached to the case so that it doesnt slide out if i pick it up upside down. worked a treat!
on 10 June 2015
I bought 2 players and bought the cases also. Prompt delivery. I see that others say theirs slides out but both of mine fit snug and I haven't had any problems. I find this product to protect my music player and is perfect for me. And its so cute!!
on 5 September 2014
I had been trying to buy this gorgeous little case for my MP3 Player at the offer price for quite some time, but it almost doubled in price for postage, if I couldn't find "add-ons" that assisted in free postage. It took me quite some time as I didn't want to buy just anything to get free postage but in the end I managed. It is so cute, pretty pink, well made, and I absolutely love it.
on 3 January 2011
Cover was purchased as a special priced deal when bought with the MP3 player. It does what it says on the pack, functional, protective and matches the MP3 player in a cute pink for my 5 year old! Looks nice in my handbag too!
on 22 June 2014
Case for mp3 player

also got the leather case this was also first class protects the mp3 player well when in handbag the mp3 player is protected

Last thing I would not hesitate in buying another final massage for the makers WELL DONE 10 out of 10
on 4 March 2014
This little case fits the Kubik perfectly, it just slips in. Soft leather but firm and protective. Fastens easily with magnetic fastener concealed under the strap. Very nice quality and every Kubik should have one!
on 26 September 2011
I bought the Kubik Evo for my wife. I wanted the white version but it wasn't available so I bought the Black and the pink leather case. My wife was delighted as it not only protects but also looks really girlie. Great product with fantastic service.

See one answered question