Colour: Style 5|Change
Price:£6.18+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2015
First one ordered had a crack in it. Seller promptly replaced it free of charge and I didn't have to return the damaged one - very pleased. The board itself is well made and big enough to rest a large chicken or roast, plus plenty of room to carve it and lay out the pieces so that you can serve from it as well. The reservoir catches the juices so that you don't end up with a mess. Just don't put it in the dishwasher and be sure to clean it properly after each use and you should be happy with it.
on 2 July 2013
I really liked the feel and size of this board. Not too big and can take a fair sized roast chicken for cutting. It washes well and, unlike some boards, did not have an "smell" to it. I would recommend this product.
on 30 December 2012
A sturdy board with a deep, useful groove and juice drainage area. Also a good size. Very pleased with it.
on 11 November 2015
I wouldn't have thought a chopping board could possibly be dangerous, but this one is. The surface of it is so shiny that the whole board slides around the worktop it is resting on. This can be solved by putting the board on a teatowel. Not ideal. However whatever you are holding in your hand to chop also slides around, which is far from ideal when you have a sharp knife making chopping motions in your other hand. This has obviously not been tested - steer clear of this product if you want to keep all of your fingers intact.
on 13 November 2013
Fits perfectly in the kitchen. Good quality for the price we payed. Again not liking the fact I have to write a min. amount of words. Take my minimalistic word count or nothing at all amazon.
on 18 March 2016
The board that we received was not like the on pictured, I think ours was upgraded because as well as the groove to catch the meat juices ours has a stainless steel ring with 4 prongs on. For most jobs the ring can be turned over so the prongs sit down into the board but you can turn the ring over so that when carving your joint they will stop the meat from sliding off the board. It's a nice little extra on a already quality board.
on 11 April 2014
Great little board, light enough for me to pick up and colour matches perfectly to the picture in the listing
on 13 February 2016
I bought this to make into a custom blending board for blending fibres for spinning my own yarn, so I can't comment on how good it is to chop on, but what I can say is that it didn't split after having a lot of staples punched into it! It's quite weighty and looks really nice, so I might get another one to use as an actual chopping board. If I do, I'll update my review to include that.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this board specifically for preparing rib of beef for the oven. I usually cut 1kg of the beef in half and I needed a sound surface to do so (especially when cutting through the bone). This board has ample area and stability for doing so. It is also easy to clean.
on 9 April 2016
No idea how the wood has been treated/coated if at all, but it is a very sturdy board, easy to clean and so far has not shown any effects of wear and tear.

I use it as a pizza board as well.