on 8 February 2016
These sweets are amazing, I love them and so do the kids. I spent just over 7 quid on these and when they came I realised there were 60 in the box and should cost 10p each. I'm no genius but I thought buying in bulk would bring the cost down. Apparently not, it's cheaper go to your local newsagents and buy a box there.
on 21 December 2012
Item just arrived in time for Xmas. Unfortunately the item contains gelatine. Boiled up blood and bones ain't for me. Clearly states above Gelatine Free. Very poor
on 18 December 2012
item is described as gelatine free, but looking at the ingredients list on the box they do contain gelatine! Can't give this to my vegiterian friend now.
on 21 April 2013
Bought as a gift.

Great as an extra stocking filler at Christmas.
Tasted great but box was abit bashed. On this occasion it didn't matter as I was transferring the sweets into a different container.

Yummy and fizzy for both adults and kids to enjoy!
on 20 June 2015
not impressed one bit i am returning right away. It has just arrived the tub is cracked and clearly been opened upon checking there are clumps of sugar stuck to the side of the box looks like it has had water in and after counting the cola bottles there are only 48 in it and also i found a hair i would not trust eating or giving them to anyone. they were meant to be a present but now don't have time to replace it do not buy this product.
on 21 December 2013
I wish I had read the one star reviews before purchase. These were bought as a Christmas present for a vegan. Clearly states "gelatine free" on the listing. However, they most certainly do contain gelatine. Useless gift three days before Christmas!! :-(
on 11 February 2014
If you are vegetarian/vegan beware!!! This product says its gelatine free but it is not! I wasted my money on this (most of it was on shipping costs!) and was very disappointed as I can't eat them due to containing gelatine
on 31 January 2014
I absolutely love fizzy cola bottles and don't see the giant version apart from in Pick and Mix (which is rather expensive!). I decided to treat myself to these and was not disappointed; lovely and fizzy, not too hard and very juicy. I had bought cola bottles on the internet before and they were not Haribo and very hard, dry and didn't taste very much of cola. These were delicious and I would buy these and any other Haribo product again.
on 3 July 2014
It says this item is gelatine free!! It's not
on 30 December 2012
bought as a stocking filler and then realised they would NEVER fit inside silly stocking!!!
my boyfriend loved them and i was actually more excited bought these than any other thing he got!!!

See one answered question