on 13 July 2014
I didn't think 'Tooth Fairy' could be beaten and I don't think Spexy Beast did so but I feel it manages to at least come close to equaling it. He still manages to get you nodding along to the jokes as in a 'been there done that scenario' and 'praise the carr..amen to that' feeling. I think maybe because I am from his era that a lot of the jokes hit the spot more so then it would with younger viewers but I still feel that this is good quality stand-up for all generations. Great to see it on amazon prime. Excellent audio and image quality transfer.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2015
I love Alan Carr! He is hilarious. Obviously, this is only suitable for people who aren't easily offended! I have the audio of this set on my iPod, even without the visual humour it is still brilliant. It winds away long journeys. A must have if you love laughing :) 'Tooth Fairy' is as funny as this one.
on 6 January 2012
While I bought this as a Christmas present, I actually saw the show in London in September.

Alan Carr is one of the funniest comedians around at the moment and I had a pain in my face from laughing during the show. There were a few jokes that were probably aimed more for an English audience (e.g. the London Riots) that went a tad over my head (maybe you had to be there :-)), but overall the show was very funny and if you life Alan's style of comedy, then you won't be disappointed.

DVD arrived within the estimated delivery dates, in perfect condition.
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2016
Love this DVD and made me laugh so much that i had side pains when first watch it, Alan is really funny and managed to get this at a bargain price.
on 4 November 2017
Great Item, Quick Delivery
on 28 February 2018
Funny
on 1 December 2012
I bought this because I love watching Alan Carr chatty man. I find him so funny.
I was really looking forward to watching this DVD.
Well all I can say is I was very disappointed. I found this hard work to watch and only persevered as I had bought it.
Very disappointed not funny at all.
on 18 February 2012
I love Alan Carr Chatty man so when i saw this i thought i'll get it but i don't know if i'll like it, but i was soo wrong when i put it on i couldn't stop laughing it was soo funny and i'm so glad i did buy in. This is so worth getting!!
on 2 November 2016
thankyou
on 30 January 2013
Saw Alan doing his amazing Spexy Beast tour in Bournemouth, so had to buy this for my granddaughter who also came along to the show. It was so good to be able to watch again, loved it & so did she.