on 20 July 2014
bought as present
on 3 January 2013
I bought this as a gift for a close friend as he is an Alan Carr fan and he absolutely loved it. Great price too.
on 1 July 2015
laughed till I cried
on 11 January 2012
purchased this for my alan carr loving girlfriend and was forced to watch the dvd...

alan is actually very funny, much to my surprise

recommended
on 30 October 2014
Item was packaged well and came on time. I am very happy with this purchase (bought as a stocking filler). Great price!!!!
on 19 May 2012
loved the first dvd so wanted to watch the second. funny show full of great laughs. thoroughly recommend it. if you are also looking for a great laugh, read the reviews of Veet for men on here too lol.
on 13 March 2012
Bought this for my daughters birthday as she is a big Alan Carr fan. Once again, he has come up trumps with his humour, very funny and entertaining!
on 24 April 2015
great value
on 14 December 2011
I went to see Alan Carr on the night he was filming this DVD and I was laughing that much I missed half the jokes so bought the DVD so I could see it again. Well worth it and just as funny the second time around. Brilliant!
on 25 February 2013
great item, good quality,reasonable price and soooo funny,i would recommend this to all, thank you so much, very happy :O)