Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 18 September 2017
Having tried (and failed)) to get the 49 disc version (which has been discontinued although still available) The Ultimate Collection is an excellent reminder of how good Will & Grace was, and unless you have an eidetic memory you'll almost certainly to wonder (or care) about the "thousands" of cuts. Just watch and prepare to enjoy.
on 14 May 2017
I have been a fan of Will and Grace for as long as I can remember and I am currently eagerly waiting for the new revamped season!!! The humour is excellent and I have enjoyed rewatching them all again. When I saw this on Amazon deals it was a no brainer. All episodes in a lovely box set great for a catch up. Would recommend and Amazon sell at a very competitive price compared to other stores.
on 24 December 2016
Me and my boyfriend always loved this series so this was the ideal gift for him! He was extasic when he received it! Thank you so much.
on 1 March 2017
Completely satisfied. The picture quality is not 100%, but not bad enough to effect my enjoyment of this well-written and well-acted series.
on 21 July 2016
One of the funniest series really reallly funny
on 23 August 2017
Great boxset at a great price
on 12 July 2017
bought as a gift - I have never seen any of this series but the recipient told me that she was very pleased
on 26 June 2017
It was perfect thank u
on 27 April 2017
Brilliant
on 26 February 2014
Love all the cast in will and grace. Can watch over and over again and it is always funny. Definitely one I had to get for my collection