on 1 August 2011
I bought this for a little girl's 4th birthday. She loved it and managed to build it with the help of her 6-year old brother. The 'bloks' are of good quality and the tiny items which go into the house are nicely designed.
on 29 April 2012
My daughter had seen this advertised and was desperate to receive it for her birthday. As an adult it does not seem like a wildly exciting toy not a great deal to it but we have had it about 4 weeks now and she plays with it constantly and loves it.
on 8 April 2013
My 7 year old asked for this for her birthday! She loved it played for hours building and sticking the stickers on.
A year later and shes got loads more hello kitty lego and it sits all built in her room.
Wee girls would defo have hours of fun.
on 6 December 2012
I bought this product for my 2 year old daughter as a Christmas present. Unfortunately I didn't realise the product is for 4 years +. Rightly so as there are lots of tiny items which come with the house. My two year old would certainly want to put some of them in her mouth. My daughter received a similar product (for her first birthday) from the Hello Kitty Mega Bloks range which had much bigger characters and the bloks were chunkier too. I guess this was what I was expecting to receive this time. Never mind, it all looks great, delivery was very quick, packaging looks great! Unfortunately for my daughter she will have to wait till next year to receive it under the Christmas tree!
on 9 February 2013
I got this for my daughter, and she loves it lots of stickers included to decorate ur house, but building doesn't take that long. I personally would prefer to have lego friend where bit more time constructing the products, but she loves hello kitty so this was just perfect for her. I would recommend.
on 22 May 2012
This house was a gift for my five year old daughter and she is really pleased with it.

I purchased when it was on offer and would have been disappointed with it if I had paid full price, the house is much smaller than the box and requires minimal assembly.
on 12 July 2013
This house is small, and the pieces are tiny. Even I found it difficult to stick the pieces together & place them in the house. My child played with this for 1 minute then stopped through frustration as it's so fiddly!
on 11 August 2013
4 year old grandaughter loves it. pieces are quite small and fiddly but the floor of each room slides out to make it easier to use
on 3 May 2013
My daughter she likes it very much but too bad she gets bored after sometime once she used to it. Anyway, again nice products
on 22 June 2013
my granddaughter is hello kitty mad so thought she would love this but was a bit difficult for her to cope with