Colour Name: Standard Green|Change
Price:£15.40+ Free shipping

on 26 April 2014
I have recently purchased this item and though it does look good and sits well among my other androids, my one was, unfortunately, a counterfeit item. Obviously if this doesn't matter to you then fair enough, however as I am paying almost the same amount as a real figure, it is quite annoying. I was fully refunded, but be warned.
on 6 May 2016
Great little figure. I've discovered you can make head turnable by pulling head up to stretch the plastic. I can't take responsibility for any problems but it worked for me. I now have the android logo facing forward.
on 15 July 2011
This is the original green with white collectable and is perfect.
It arrived extreemly well packed inside first a sealed aluminised plastic bag, then a foam insert and inside a nicely made printed box.
This was then carefully packed into a shipping box with added packing materials.
Well done to the manufacturer and well done to the supplier
All a first class job
on 20 January 2013
I have found nothing wrong with this product, the arms were very stiff when I got it, but they were fine after a while. The ears are also very fragile, one drop from desk height and one broke off
on 6 January 2013
Usually I go for tin robots, but for some reason this little green plastic chap appealed to me. Very neat. A pleasing shape and great fun.
on 20 December 2013
What can I say? For such a little guy, he is amazing! Idela for photography and combined with Danbo, is perfect.
on 25 October 2012
fantastic little toy. .... it has gone on top of my desk and is attracting a lot of attention. really cool....
on 18 May 2013
Cute little Android figure I love it
Although DKZPLASTICS have released server other editions but I think this one is still best
But amazon is charging a huge premium for this
on 20 May 2013
This little robot sits on my desk tiday at work & watches over my work space. I have colleagues who ask me about it & ask if they can get one for their desk as well now :)
on 4 January 2012
Shipping

Well First Of All I Am Very Pleased With The Shipping, Since It Was From America I Thought That It Was Going To Take Way Longer That The Delivery Estimate, Actually It Arrived Before The Delivery Estimate (7 Jan 2012 - 27 Jan 2012) And I Ordered It On The 26th December 2011, It Arrived On The 4th January 2012, So I Revived It Before Some Of My Other Packages Came From The UK.

The Product

The Actual Product Box Is Exactly The Same As On The Item Image So I Knew I Got What I Saw, I Then Opened The Box To Find A Square Piece Of Foam, Which I Then Found A Silver Plastic (Very Hard To Open By Hand) And Inside It Was The BugDroid Figure.
After Playing With It For A While I Noticed That The Head Didn't Move So I Tried Twisting It Hard And Sure Enough It Came Free And I Rotated It Round 360' To Make Sure It Would All Ways Rotate. Even Though Its Not Completely Vinyl It Sure Is A Great Project.

Written By Joshua Carter