on 19 May 2014
However, what you will probably also need is to read the other books that aren't as good to understand why this is the book you need....
on 20 November 2013
I was very impressed with the breakdown of storytelling in this book and I still use it as a reference every time I review my plots.
on 11 June 2013
I wish I'd had this to read years ago. I'm already recommending this to other people. Now to put it into practice!
on 6 March 2013
I found the product to be exactly as described and am very pleased with it - I would recommend you to my friends
on 16 February 2013
I have a lot of books on Creative Writing, mostly on Kindle. Really Kindle doesn't work for instructional books. I should have got a paper copy of this book.
Most books say the same sort of things. This is however the best I have read. His statement not to be over obsessed with structure came as welcome escape from shackles I had bound myself in.

Icki
on 13 May 2016
Great reference work. Go get it.
on 13 February 2015
quick delivery great seller
on 14 June 2015
good quality item
on 16 December 2014
If you ignore the Freudian psychobabble and blinkered worldview of this guy you may learn a little about storytelling. Maybe.....
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse