on 3 August 2017
Very pleased so far though only used a couple of times in light showers. I think I may have put it on the wrong way the first time but it still worked ! Nice quality and fits OutnAbout Nipper well.
on 2 March 2016
We have a Quinny free style and it fit perfect but after a few weeks the popper that holds it to the front wheel broke, other wise it would be 5 stars
on 25 November 2015
Really good rain cover, fit our baby trend jogger pushchair better than the one supplied!
on 15 September 2017
Doesn't fit my baby jogger as it should but I managed to fix it on to make it almost rainproof. It will do.
on 1 August 2016
Great universal rain cover, nice & thick unlike other covers I've had in the past. Great for my 3 wheeled Nipper & also fits nicely on my brolly fold buggy too :)
on 9 September 2011
This is a great cover fits my M&P 03 SPORT perfectly struggled to find any under £30 so this was great price, an coming from northern ireland a rain cover is a must all year round would definately recommend and great service+++++++++++++
on 16 June 2017
Good quality clear plastic.
Very poor quality plastic piping that cracked and tore within weeks.
Too short for my 3 wheeler - a few dimensions on the photos would help people make better size choices. The written dimensions are ambiguous.
I am persisting with it as it does keep the rain off, mostly. :-)
on 13 November 2017
It fits our Out'n'about nipper 360 single pushchair!
on 22 March 2017
Fit fine and good quality, arrived quickly
on 4 July 2017
easy to fit and easy to store used it many times no rips...really recommended!