Size: Age - 10-12 (134 / 146 CM)|Change

on 8 November 2011
Was a lot bigger than I expected, I probably could have done with a small. Good period costume and was a hit at school. Good delivery time and fair price. Thanks
on 15 April 2016
Huge .says its for 7-9 years not acceptable really ...this fitted my friend who Is a size 18 ..had to buy else where in the end ..
review image
on 24 January 2013
This was not even worth the price. It was huge, looked ridiculous on my 9 year old who is 135cm tall, & was such poor quality you could see her underwear through it. And this was not to mention the enormous hole in it near the waistband. I am so relieved I can only get a refund. An exchange would not be an option.
on 11 March 2016
This costume was used by my niece for a victorian day at school, my niece loved it and is hoping it will still fit for Halloween. However, I personally feel that the fabric is not the best and I had thought that the apron was a separate piece which turned out to be incorrect, it did arrive on time and still looks good after a run through the washing machine so well qwqorth the money.
on 16 November 2015
Fantastic customer service. I needed this as a last minute book day outfit. The seller was excellent - very quick to respond to my messages, processed my order asap, kept me informed every step of the way, outfit arrived next day. Couldn't ask for better service. The dress itself was a great fit for my 10 year old. As others have said, the material is thin so you need vest/tights/leggings underneath. All in all, excellent.
on 5 November 2015
It was far too big for my 9 year old daughter, who is admittedly quite petite, but it was advertised as aged 6-9 years, so should have been ok. It would have been impossible for her to walk in it as it was miles too long. The annoying part was that the packaging included no paperwork or documentation whatsoever so I couldn't return it. Passed it on to a friend. V disappointed.
on 16 February 2016
Lovely costume but HUGE! I brought it for my 5 year old for Christmas play at school in a size 7 (her usual size) and it fitted my 10 year old niece. It may have been a one off but just a heads up you may need to make a few alterations
on 19 March 2015
One review said that there was no hat included, and make sure to order a hat to accompany, however on delivery I found that it did have a hat so that info was quite incorrect and I spent extar money ordering a hat for no use at all, additionally there was no delivery note included so I dont know how or where it came from or how to return it if it was not satisfactory
on 8 December 2014
Received item late even though I payed £6.99 for next day delivery. When I eventually received the item 2 days later it was way too big and very poor quality. It stated it was for ages 5 - 7. My daughter is nearly 7 and the right height and weight for her age and it buried her. I have had to pay £10 to get it altered to fit my daughter ready for the schools Victorian day.
on 19 July 2014
This is a one piece dress with the hat, the picture looks as though you get a dress and an apron. The quality is ok nothing great, but worked well on the day that is was worn for Victorian day at school. You pay for what you get, worth buying but very basic materials.