on 7 April 2017
Cheapest pram I've ever bought but it hasn't cut corners. Pushes great, easy to set up, easy up, easy down. Foot muff not too much fuss when folding either. Handle for carrying folded. Can't fault this one bit. The fact it was here in days, for less than £70 I'm delighted!
on 12 October 2016
The stroller is very good. The baby can sleep inside it and it is easy to push and carry in the car boot.
We are quite happy with it.
Can't find anything to complain about. It does what it is made for.
on 23 May 2011
I bought the Zeta Voom for my baby son. We both love it and my son is really comfortable in it. The foot muff is excellent and is all fleecy inside it also goes all the way up to the shoulders. The hood is brilliant too as it comes down in two sections for my sons privacy and is great foe shielding his from the sun. I am delighted with this purchase and have told al my family and friends about it.
on 1 March 2015
I was going to write this review some long time ago.. ;)
I bought this stroller when my partner and I were awaiting for our first son to arrive (2011).. We were looking for some good quality pushchairs and still at reasonable price... all those fancy and complex travel systems were not in our mind.. The offer we got with Zeta was amazing! stroller plus foot muff., head support and rain cover, seriously couldnt be better!! And we loveee the color!!! In practice, the stroller did really great, better we expected!!!: we traveled a lot by car/ferry/plane plus lot of shopping (almost daily) so stroller went through a lot of weight carrying... ;) What I also loved about the puschair was its width .. specially usefull when you commute by bus almost every day and seeing already two small psuchairs inside the bus, you just know you gonna squeeze yours as well.. Where, comparing with fancy complex travel systems, they take a space for two pushchairs ;)
We used Zeta for about 2 and half years, when finally the soft plastic rubber has detached itself from the one of the wheel... We were still impressed how much the puschair could take after our treatment! ..
The size when it is folded takes no space at all.. the same when you put it at the back of the car, it is very convinient!! Also the weight of it is really great, I was unlucky to have my son by C section so for me was crucial to not deal too much with carrying weights in the first months.. Zeta was ideal in that matter, cause not only was light but also i didnt need to bent too much with opening it or closing...
Finishing my review, both with my partner we are very happy with the choice.. Its pity that Zeta is not sold in more places (or at least I am not aware of it), cause there was a lady who approched me in the mall asking me where I bought the puschair, she liked it a lot...

Now I am expecting my second one and we are defenitely going to buy another Zeta!!!!!.. The only discussion we have is about the color choice, as we loved the lime but in the summer there were times when the color attracted the insects; thats the small disadvantage about the color... ;)

Overall, would defenitely recommend everyone to get this pushchair!! it is really worth it!!
on 4 October 2012
i got this pushchair for my son after trying several light weight pushchairs with my other children. i didnt think it would be much good as it was so inexpensive having previously only had big name pushchairs.

well its much much better than the nearest expensive one ive had at nearly twice the price. its better quality more padded and more sturdy than one that cost me £45 more. the colour is great, its easy to fold and very light. im quite tall and its one of the few that are a decent hight perfect for me and for my 12 year old so no sore backs.
its got a decent sized mesh basket under it,and the cozy toes is much better than most ive come across

and i couldnt fault the customer service by the seller
on 12 July 2013
Iv had this for a couple of months and I love it. Lovely to push. It lays down flat when they are sleeping. Sun block is fab! My son loves it. Highly recommend :)
on 13 February 2012
wow what a pushchair!. very sturdy great value for money .footmuff is lovely & warm ,the raincover is easy to put on too.the stroller is lovely to push it glides along.my son loves it.its the best pushchair we've had & i've tried a few hehe .
on 11 June 2012
I have bought this stroller last year and using it since then. We love it.Great value for money.very distinct colour too.
on 9 February 2015
Love this pram and the cilour still got it even thou it's never used anymore I liked the idea of the extended hood to stop the sun shining in dudes eyes and the accessories that can with it its three years old now
on 1 July 2013
Fantastic Stroller, very well made, Loved the colour, nicely padded for comfort and added bonus of the sun/wind shield which is extra extension of the hood. Fast delivery. Would highly recommended it.