TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 January 2013
An excellent, all-enclosed case with a built in screen protector for your iPhone 4/4S... but it does have a few down sides...

The rubber starts off feeling quite rigid but softens over time (I guess due to warmer ambient temperatures or just normal use) and while this doesn't compromise protection levels, it does mean that the edges can sometimes peel themselves off of the plastic 'exoskeleton' that it 'clips' to. Not a big deal really... you kinda get used to rolling it back on but it might make some feel like its not doing its job. Can also make the phone tricky to get out of your pocket as the rubber is quite grippy to fabric.

Replacement screen protectors are available... apparently... but no one stocks them in the UK... and if they did, they'd probably cost more than just getting a complete replacement case. You're better off removing the attached protection film from the case's frame and attaching another directly to the phone's display.

The headphone opening is only suitable for small jack plugs. If you have anything bigger than apple's own headphone plugs then they may not fit... although a right-angle jack such as those found on Dr Dre's Beats headphones will fit if you're prepared to squish the case's plug cover.

It also won't fit into any dock that I know of while its in this case... but that's kinda fair enough...

The opening for the mute switch is for 4 year old's fingers only. If you got chunky fingers like me, you'll need to grow your nail on your pinky finger to work that switch.

And despite looking like it can survive a direct nuclear strike, it won't stop dust getting in and is only splash proof at best.

Biggest flaw though, has to be the red (in this case's) camera lens/flash bezel... as it reflects the flash into the lens causing any flash photography to have a 'red mist'. Again, not a biggie if you only take non-flash pictures but it basically renders the flash unusable for taking low light photos.

However, despite all those flaws, it will COMPLETELY protect the phone from being dropped down a flight of stairs... or from bouncing off the pavement should it fall out of your pocket whilst running... or from kids fighting over it. My phone's seen it all and lived... and on that basis, I gotta give it 5 stars. Recommended.
on 7 March 2012
Good case. Nice and solid and doesn't pick up dirt. Good covers over phone ports. The hold switch cover is a little small and the open hole for the mic and speakers does hinder splash proofness. For general protection against knocks I'de definantly recommend it but for total protection I do recommend the Griffin Survivor. Very fast delivery.
on 24 February 2013
this case is the best protective case I have had better than otter box defender the rubber is thicker therefore doesn't peal off like the otter box it has red plastic that your phone clicks in to then the rubber surrounds it

I have given it 5 star as I have dropped my phone in this case and not had a problem this is
a great case if you work in a place were you could drop it a lot or don't have insurance on you mobile

there is nothing i can think of that i don't like this case is a must get
on 1 August 2012
After having to replace my iPhone 4 due to water damage I have become almost Anal in protecting it so I looked for the best case possible and the Gumdrop one seems to fit the bill. I have a gumdrop one for my iPad 2 and based on that I got this one I can honestly say I will not have to buy another case after this.
on 13 January 2013
Great case, really tough, rugged and smart looking, like a good pair of grippy winter shoes. Good range of colours available.
on 27 September 2015
Bought for my son as I believed it would prevent any damage to his iPhone. Sadly he has only had it a few weeks and the glass back has cracked so I don't think this is what it claims
on 17 January 2014
I do think its worth pointing bout that whilst this product protects the mobile as stated u can not use it in any docking station/speakers once the cover is on.
on 18 April 2015
Bit expensive for basically some plastic and rubber but saying that does what it says on the tin. Only 4 stars tho guys as really nit wirth just under £30.
on 30 November 2012
Been a builder sand does work its way in and my iPhone silver metal surround has become scratched would be a good case for moderate environments
on 24 January 2015
if you want to protect your phone then this is the case for you it's absolutely bomb proof and worth every penny