Customer reviews

Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: Brown - Braun (Oliv/Taupe/Sunflower)|Change
Price:£61.76 - £100.00

on 24 May 2013
I bought these shoes for trail running, purely on the feedback left by others.
However, I cannot agree with the rave reviews.
I found them to be 'clumpy' and stiff. They are by no means a heavy trainer, but they aren't light either.
I would describe them as a stiff, medium weight, average trainer, with a thick sole.
The sole wasn't grippy, and i slipped around in the muddy sections of my trail run, as well as almost falling on my face trying to climb over a tree stump/log obstacle.
They are also not waterproof.
I gave them away, and am now running in Vivo Breatho trail shoes, which are brilliant.!
on 14 November 2013
'Lite' THEY ARE NOT, cushioning non-existent, with no flexibility. Like running in wooden clogs. They are waterproof though. Small consolation
on 29 May 2012
These are really comfortable trainers and the give support to the ankle and underfoot. They are lightweight and I would recommend them to all who are thinking about buying trainers.
on 28 August 2015
fantastic, super comfy, would highly recommend
on 26 August 2012
I was delighted with my Hi-Tec trainers ,they are very light yet supportive. the inner sole is soft and comfortouble I would ceromend them to anyone Super Buy Roy
on 2 July 2012
These trainers are well made and supportive. They are not however waterproof in the slightest which is a major let down as it was the reason why i purchased them.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse