Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 July 2014
Dogs happy
on 1 January 2012
We bought these for our Cairn terrier puppy and she loves them. They seemed good value against the price of similar products in pet stores and even discount stores. The quality is fine for the price and has stood up to rough treatment by the puppy well with no rips or tears so far. If you want some blankets for a puppy or small dog these are ideal.
on 16 December 2011
Arrived quickly but blanket was a lot thinner than I thought it would be. Not expecting it to last long.
on 5 December 2012
I saw these blankets on Amazon and immediately thought of my three liitle kittens, these blankets are so warm and cosy the kittens just love to cuddle up on them for a nice warm night on the settee. Any cat lover should buy these for their cat or dog for that matter
on 7 March 2013
I ordered the two blankets based on the picture provided on your website, however, what i received were two grey blankets of the same color, and not even the same brand that is displayed in the picture on the website.

I did not appreciate this, but I did not think it was worth it to pay for shipping fees to return the products to the seller.

Upon my bad revew, the seller offered me to buy another pair for half the price, but i did not want to go through it again, as I live in the Middle East and have all my orders shipped internationally to me in Jordan, so it is quite expensive, even with the discount.
on 14 March 2014
Purchased these for my cats beds. They are a good size although a little thin, however, they were very reasonably priced so I didn't expect anything more.
on 18 August 2013
Very very thin, colours ordered differed from what I received. There are far better options available for the money. Disappointed !
on 3 April 2012
Bought these for my 7 month old rescue kitten, as were a great price for two. I was concerned they wouldn't be soft our large enough but they are big and supppperrrr soft! My little man was sleeping on these the first day he arrived happily, and has since. He prefers to sleep on these than the bed I bought him! Great to have two so there's always one out if one is in the wash. Great value, very impressed overall.
on 20 January 2012
Lovely and soft and a good size for a small puppy. I bought them as Christmas presents for my friends' two dogs and had their names embroidered in the corner. She was delighted and has reported back that they have washed well. Don't wash dogs bedding in biological powder though, it makes them itch.
on 21 March 2012
Kittens like these, they are lovely and soft and I have washed the dark one which has come out in same condition, however kittens have managed to start to unravel the thread around the outside. It doesn't mean I wouldn't buy again but it could be a danger to cats that like to swallow string!