on 11 May 2017
Bought as gift for my great niece who loves it.
on 25 September 2011
Great toy thoroughly enjoyed by 2 year old girl and pinched by big brother aged 5
Information on web site made it a safe bet and I had prevously purchased a racing car in this range. I liked the girlie colours which encouraged the girls to enjoy playing with cars but did not deter big brother who liked the noise and speed of racing. Will check out these in future.Great value for money.
on 27 May 2016
Unfortunately I wasn't very happy with this as there is a magnet which is supposed to keep the camper van and trailer together but it is very weak so they don't stay together!
on 8 November 2013
great set. bigger than i expected and provides lots of fun for my little girl. well made good quality with a few different doors etc that open and rider can go on the horse which makes it all the more fun for little pony fans. price was fantastic too, and would have happily paid more for it
on 4 October 2016
Really disappointing because the magnet doesn't work at all. It is just two separate toys, not a connecting car and trailer. All other Wow toys I have bought have been fantastic, so this is why I rate it so low.
on 26 December 2016
Disappointed with this toy. Bought this as a Christmas present for my granddaughter but the magnet is too weak so the car is unable to pull the horsebox along. Expected better from WOW Toys.
on 30 October 2013
Bought my daughter and she loves it, (me too lol) I'm now looking for her Xmas gift... Fabulous price for hours of fun, product is bright and colourful too...
on 27 December 2013
I really like wow toys, as do my little girls, this is really nice to play with and great value. Came quickly in perfect condition. Would recommend
on 5 June 2014
My daughter loves this. Plays with it all the time and loves how it runs on its own ( speeds off actually) with a little push
on 16 December 2012
M
Bought these for my 2 year -old niece. Excellent quality and lovely collection to add to for birthdays and christmas