Format: Toy|Change

on 19 April 2011
Bought this car to go along with the 'Turbo Twins' set we had previously purchased, and a with those cars, we weren't disappointed.
Our little man loves them - to the point of taking them to bed with him at night.. they are played with from dawn til dusk, and the
Robbie Racer car has been added to the grid! The friction motor on the car is brilliant - a push from a small hand can set it going
for massive distances. The car is also extremely durable, having been dropped off a highchair onto tiles many many times, and driven
off coffee tables onto wooden floors, despite all this, it's still going strong (as are the turbo twins!)
Fully recommended!
on 5 April 2014
My wife bought this car for my 2 year old son in his birthday and was looking forward to a strong durable car. My son isn't rough with his toys but we like to buy quality when we can afford it. Well, after unwrapping his present and pushing the car along the carpet a few times the resistance mechanism broke. This so-called durable toy lasted a meager 10 minutes and left my son upset.

I would not recommend this toy to any parent and certainly would not believe any false promises about durability. Spend your money elsewhere.
on 19 February 2016
These toys are brilliant while they last. We bought a number of them for our two year old son and he thought they were the best thing ever. They sound great and he can make them go a long way all on his own. They also look really cool and capture his imagination. However, while the toys themselves are nicely made, the mechanism inside isn't. The first car stopped working on the first day, and after a few weeks they had all stopped. Like all kids, he can be rough on his toys and I don't expect things to last forever, but I would have expected longer. A shame really, as he loved them while they lasted.
on 8 September 2013
My husband thinks this is our toddler's best car. It's a super little mechanism. We chose this one having played for a long time with my nephew's vast array of cars. Wow toys do the car with the fastest mechanism.

I like the styling too, although the kids seem to prefer the toys that look more realistic.
on 6 October 2012
Superb toy for kiddies that like cars that have some function, ie noise or movement. Excellent for little hands.
Great for big' kid's' like daddies.
on 11 September 2015
Really nice toy, when pushed along it makes realistic engine sound and it is sturdy though the paint on the driver does chip off in places when badly mishandled or thrown around the pavement slabs.
on 27 April 2016
Fantastic toy! My son absolutely loves it. All WOW Toys are very well made functional and safe for children. Nice bright colours and sturdy design easy to play and fun!
on 21 March 2015
Brilliant little first car . I got this for my little boys first birthday and wasn't disappointed. Would highly recommend it to anybody
on 18 June 2015
Lovely little car. I've always loved wow toys and this one doesn't disappoint. My 12 month old grandson loves it.
on 5 January 2015
Great quality toy, our little grandson loves it.