Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 17 April 2014
The tags arrived with white around the hole rather than brown as shown, but I actually prefer the white. Tags are of good quality and much cheaper that you can buy on the high street. Pleased with the product.
on 2 September 2013
As Ronseal would say, does what it says on the tin! Good thick quality card with thick string. I have bagged up my precious keepsakes from when my children were born and wanted to label them. My partner has an awful memory so I wanted to tag the items with whom they belonged to and why special etc so the kids have it when they grow up. Nice item, received quickly.
on 26 February 2013
I gave these tags 5 stars as they were great quality, came on time and were a great size to get all the info I needed on them. I sell hand created unique textiles and used the tags to put my details and information about the product on them.
VINE VOICEon 14 February 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Nice clean white, a good size and strong string and quality card. I used tham as tags on 'snowman soup' made for my daughters friends and they worked very well. Shall use the remainder to make gift tags.
on 7 January 2012
These paper labels I ordered were delivered in a fast and efficient manner.they are good quality paper and I have no complaints apart from the description says white and I received brown labels wasn't enough of a problem to quibble over at the end of the day but could prove important to customers
on 26 October 2014
Perfect for tying to my big toe and making the postman think he's delivering to the morgue!
on 17 July 2011
Good quality card, used them as place cards for my wedding, had to cut them first though as they were too big. Note expensive postage to Northern Ireland.
on 16 April 2014
Spot on, just the job, cheap and cheerful and nowadays we don't get luggage tags like we use to in the old days. Recommended.
on 30 June 2016
They arrived in a folded plastic bag so they were all bent and practically unusable. Half of them were a different texture also. Some of them had the string missing. Complete waste of money
on 18 August 2014
Arrived very quickly. Bought as a stocking filler for my husband who ALWAYS labels our luggage - and who never has enough luggage labels! Will be almost as welcome as the chocolate Santa!

See one answered question