on 31 January 2014
Bought this to enable use of an android tv box. Does the job fine - remember to use the usb dongle with the otg cable - this appears to overcome any issues with wireless functioning and cursor works fine from touch pad.
Neat little unit and keypad works fine. I used null keyboard app to remove the onscreen android keyboard which makes text input a great deal easier.
Holds its battery power well so haven't needed to reacharge (usb micro) for over two weeks.
I've given 4 stars as there are a few android functions which are fiddly - drop and drag for moving icons around, long click etc. is difficult if not impossible.
on 12 September 2017
Bought this keyboard as part of a gift for my dad who is a massive techy. The set up and sync of the device was quick and easy and allowed him to use this pretty much straight away. Although easy to set up and the design of the keyboard is to be small my dad found it quite difficult to use the keys as they are very small for adult hands. Overall a great addition to his raspberry pi kit.
on 15 November 2013
Look at the dimensions of this before you buy it is very small and designed so that it can be held in one hand and used for presentations.

I was surprised how functional the keyboard is - slightly domed keys probably help. You would not want to write your first novel on it but for the odd URL and remote control (from sofa) of computers it is good. WiFi has good range. The mouse pad is small but can be used. Works out of the box with Raspberry Pi and all other computers and laptops I have tried (windows and linux). No need for software or drivers. Overall this has been better than I thought. It was bought for home use and as a very portable keyboard for phones and tablets but I now also plan to use it for some lectures next year.
on 11 August 2014
Works well, battery life is outstanding on a single charge. Unfortunately the touch pad is a little sensitive and i get false left clicks quite often, i prefer to use my wireless mouse when doing alot of mouse point and clicking. Also the range is a little tempremental anything over 3m seems to be hit and miss. Overall for the price its a fairly handy tool to have and i would recommend.
on 26 March 2014
I bought this for my Samsung Smart TV, works very well was impressed. I like it as been hand held there is no need for a clumpy keyboard or mouse. Very nice to the touch and easy to navigate. I would say use the USB extension corde as this gave me a better reception when point the keyboard at the screen :)
on 4 March 2012
for the size it has loads of features and usefulness.

Backlight and laser pointer features are extra touches. The keyboard is responsive and no hassle of pairing it with its RF mini (small) adaptor. It starting working within 2 mins. Joy to use but the only minor gripe is the touch pad stop responding after leaving keyboard idle for 10 mins. It come back on when you press a key.
on 7 March 2017
Worked OK with raspberry pi for a while then glitchy. Have bought different wireless keyboards since that worked much better
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 November 2012
I own 2 of these remotes and they are very good. The build quality is solid. The touch pad and the buttons are very responsive and I love the backlit keyboard
I have used them with PCs and Boxeeboxes without any issues. They work over long distances.
Not a lot else I can say really. I would recommend, especially for the price.
on 19 March 2012
It says UK layout, but it isn't. Or, at least, the one I received wasn't.

Also, some key combinations don't work: Windows+Left and Windows+Right, which are the Windows 7 window arrangement shortcuts. It's also missing F9 to F12.

However, Alt+Tab does work on mine, unlike another reviewer's experience.
on 26 June 2017
Perfect Xmas gift and worked for years!