on 15 July 2015
These bags are amazing! I managed to pack so much stuff away! I'm also surprised how small they went after all the air had been taken out
review imagereview image
32 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 16 May 2017
Work brilliantly. Simply load your extra clothes/ bedding into one and press the opening down using the plastic zip. Then use the hose on your vacuum cleaner to compress. It's amazing just how effective this is. My life has been forever changed. Highly recommenced.
5 people found this helpful
on 2 February 2017
A useful product that would benefit from clear instructions. I read the mixed reviews but decided to buy anyway, and I'm glad I did because they're good once you've worked out how the valve works.
I've just replaced two duvets and bought these bags to store the old ones in case I need them. I packed both quilts and sucked the air out with my new Henry-style vacuum cleaner. One bag remained compressed and flat as designed, but the other re-inflated. When I examined the valves to find what was wrong I noticed that the blue cap on the valve of the re-inflated bag was cross-threaded so was not sealed properly. I sucked the air out again and left both bags overnight, and both bags have remained compressed. I'm going to leave them a bit longer but I think they'll be OK because absolutely no air has got back in, and, based on my experience of the wrongly set valve, I don't think it will. I hope I'm right, and I'll post again if there's any change.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2017
These are actually really good, I bought them as a test to see if they would work and they're great! I got the double blankets in one bag and it is amazing, I also got a huge body pillow in one bag, fantastic! Well worth the money!! I've just ordered two more packs as I'm moving soon and this will save us a lot of time and space when vacating.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2015
I've been using vacuum bags for a couple of years and most of the previous ones I've used have eventually inflated over time. But i dont give up thst easily because the concept is so good. These particular bags arethe best I've ever used I particularly left a few months before writing a review to see how it fared as I personally rely on reviews. I bought about 10 of these and have stored away duvets, cushions, pillows and blankets and they've stayed de-flated. One tip though, remember to label everything either by slipping in a piece of paper or sticking on a label.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2017
They are cheaply made. Not good quality. Not all of them in the pack worked either I packed everything in them to put in the car in the evening, and when I came back in the morning 2 bags had expanded and let air in. The valve is unreliable too. The bags that expanded i tried with a second time after carefully unsealing and resealing them and the same thing happened.
They get the job done. I've never used any alternative brands so maybe this is as good as you get but they aren't great. I wouldn't trust them for any long term storage/
One person found this helpful
on 27 April 2015
I have bought cheaper bags before but they can only be used once or twice at best before they just don't work anymore. I thought I would splash out on these. Used the first lot to store my caravan linen, quilts etc over the winter period and left them in the caravan. They were still compressed when I got them out recently and as dry as a bone. I have now purchased more of these to use to pack up my winter wardrobe and I am expecting similar results. They are more expensive than the previous ones I bought but they work and continue to work. I have now had three lots of these. The large ones I used for the garden furniture cushions after having seen someone else on reviews do. They worked a treat and instead of having 4 large plastic boxes to store them I condensed this down to 2.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
I bought these a while ago to store rarely used duvets and pillows. Only one of out of six has not refilled with air within 24 hours. I tried very hard to make sure the seals were properly pressed together, using both the supplied clip and then my fingers, pressing as hard as I could, Very poor. Not sure if its worth paying more to get a better design. This one isn't great so if the size of the packs is important to you I would think again.
One person found this helpful
on 15 September 2017
Like so many of these vacuum pack bags these disappointed, I used a. Whole pack of six for duvets and pillows. stored them overnight to find two broken shelves and all six of the bags at full capacity well those that fitted between the airing cupboard shelves. Totally Inadequate
2 people found this helpful
on 5 October 2015
I bought these for moving house and storing the usual stuff in the loft. Had great hopes having been disappointed with other versions that had roll tops and odd ways of closing. The close with a double track seal and a slider to make sure they are sealed

This fitted the job to move house shrinking the bedding we needed for the first night, and then for the towels etc.

Down side is they still loose vacuum and after a couple weeks they are all just bags. I have tested a couple of times to make use they are sealed, and it appears that the less in them and no movement helps