on 16 May 2017
Work brilliantly. Simply load your extra clothes/ bedding into one and press the opening down using the plastic zip. Then use the hose on your vacuum cleaner to compress. It's amazing just how effective this is. My life has been forever changed. Highly recommenced.
on 21 September 2017
I bought these a while ago to store rarely used duvets and pillows. Only one of out of six has not refilled with air within 24 hours. I tried very hard to make sure the seals were properly pressed together, using both the supplied clip and then my fingers, pressing as hard as I could, Very poor. Not sure if its worth paying more to get a better design. This one isn't great so if the size of the packs is important to you I would think again.
on 18 September 2014
These bags are strong!! I struggled to get a double size 4" mattress topper into a bag and the seams held. Once in, and because the bags are so smooth inside and out, it was easy to shake down to the bottom. The online instructions say to press the seal closed with thumb and fore finger however, each bag has its own runner which makes sealing the bag easy. Also, with some bags, the seal will open if its full length is not secured in one go. I was able to stop sealing, push the topper further into the bag, and continue sealing. This is an excellent product and I would recommend it highly.
on 22 July 2017
These are actually really good, I bought them as a test to see if they would work and they're great! I got the double blankets in one bag and it is amazing, I also got a huge body pillow in one bag, fantastic! Well worth the money!! I've just ordered two more packs as I'm moving soon and this will save us a lot of time and space when vacating.
on 14 June 2017
IDEAL FOR STORING AUTUMN AND WINTER DUVETS AND REDUCING THE VOLUME TAKEN UP. WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT, OUR AIRING CUPBOARD IS USUALLY FILLED BY DUVETS, LEAVING LITTLE SPACE FOR ANYTHING ELSE. THIS PRODUCT FREES UP SPACE ADMIRABLY.
on 22 July 2017
Very pleased with this purchase , fitted so much in them and stored away nicely
on 10 March 2017
A super quality product.An excellent space saving design design and simplicity itself to use.
on 15 September 2017
Like so many of these vacuum pack bags these disappointed, I used a. Whole pack of six for duvets and pillows. stored them overnight to find two broken shelves and all six of the bags at full capacity well those that fitted between the airing cupboard shelves. Totally Inadequate
on 20 August 2017
These are great for the price. I used them for moving home for all our clothes, children's teddies and bedding/curtains etc. I also use them to store stuff in the loft.
on 5 September 2017
The bag breaks and punctures easily. I bought lots of these bags and most split. Placed a duvet in the brand new bag and it split, by the morning the duvet was back to full size... really disappointed...