on 7 February 2013
We all (5 in our family) think this is a brilliant product and a fantastic way of learning about the world. It is well made and fits perfectly in the Puzzlestore from the same manufacturer so is easily transportable around the house or further!
The writing is very small so specs will be necessary for many users.
on 8 December 2014
Bought for Granddad and he found it a challenge but managed it within 10 days he has turned it into a picture.
on 4 December 2014
A lovely puzzle, the only down side was the writing under the flags is so small it's hard to read.
on 18 January 2013
My son is very interested in flags and loves learning about other countries. This jigsaw helps him learn and is enjoyable.
on 11 March 2013
I have done many puzzles (much harder and bigger) We bought this puzzle given that my family is scatered all over te planet and I thought it would be fun and educational to do it with my daughter to hang up in her room. Delivery service was prompt, and we set up a table to do this properly. I opened the bag that the pieces came in over the dinning room table, we soon started sorting the pieces and right after we started on the borders so very soon we noticed that the Tonga flag piece was missing.... we looked and counted and searched all over. I even went through the vacum's bag even though I new we had been very careful... I then thought "it will show up" so we kept working on the puzzle but it never did... I thought requesting the missing piece right then but then I thought I would wait to complete it in case another one was missing. So we finished the incomplete puzzle, logged on to the site only to find out they dont replace puzzle pieces!
My daughter is sooooo dissapointed that after all the time and work we put into our project it cannot be completed...
I am very tempted to return it but I have the feeling it would be hard to engage my daughter in redoing the thing all over...and I am sure it came one piece short!
on 25 November 2012
great will help the kids know more about differant places and the flags of the world if u do hang it i brought clip picture frame 70x50 fits it perfect. just got find some where to hang it !!
on 23 October 2014
The flags were not in alphabetical order as shown on the box in the picture. They were mixed up which was very annoying.
on 20 May 2016
Quite a challenging puzzle, but that is the whole idea. Doing this with our 7 and 9 years olds who are both enjoying both the challenge and learning about some of the countries.
on 19 January 2016
Not all the puzzle pieces were in the box. It was a good puzzle, fun to put together, brushed up on my geography! Disappointed not to have all the pieces.
on 2 February 2013
The item came up to standard. No fuss trying to buy it on line. Interesting jigsaw when learning geographical as well as keeping the brain active

See one answered question