Customer reviews

on 25 September 2012
me and my brother would play this for hours and mine is still delivering and i used to have these and i loved them, can play for hours for such a cheap price
good toy!
on 19 October 2013
Bought as a present for my nephew altough not sure if I can give it to him, as the state of the box is awful, doesn't look new at all. Really disappointed, if the damaged box was the reason for low price I would've paid extra for a decent looking present. Looks like I've bought it from a car boot sale. :-/
Anyway given 3 stars only for that reason because the items inside the box are not damaged and everything is inside despite the box being so squashed it was opened at 1 end.
Other than that looks a great toy for a 6 yr old boy.
on 28 December 2013
My seven year old had this on his 2012 Christmas list, but no one bought it, and when I reviewed this list for this year he wanted to leave it on, so it was the first thing I bought. It's tricky to set up, but now it's done it's actually great fun! It's simple to do, all packs away easily and doesn't need batteries - hurrah! Definitely recommend and much better than bakugan he got the year before!
on 29 December 2014
brilliant game as lads have not stopped playing it since christmas morning. a good quality product just takes a while to set up the battle strikers
on 11 December 2013
Bought for my 8 year old son, he loves it, the whole family loves it, in fact we argue about who is next for a game, Excellent endless fun
on 3 January 2015
He hasn't stopped playing with it. Good quality, robust enough for boys.
on 25 March 2015
Hours of fun with my boy!
I'd forgotten how much fun these are :)
on 28 November 2014
As described and quick delivery
on 27 December 2013
I bought three of these from this same seller. I am just about to buy another!
I have a five and three year old. However I was buying for children to play together from age 10 to age 3. This is a perfect gift that can be managed for all of this age range to play together. I had one box with a tiny piece missing but the seller rectified this swiftly and appropriately. I do not blame this on the seller as the plastic interior was sealed when it arrived (just bad luck). I was disappointed that series one spinners do not fit this toy, but actually my husband showed me that if you remove a top part of the spinner they can work. (note series two are more aggressive and noisier and therefore much better!)Series one spinners can be picked up in pound stores for additional fun. hope this helps. Although not educational so much in a learn to read and write sense, it is very good for dexterity and control for younger kids. If you start to switch blades around and modify them to alter weight and spin, the whole thing gets very scientific!
on 24 September 2015
These ones are sturdy and fun

See one answered question