Customer reviews

on 15 December 2013
I was very happy with the quality of this item. It is really good for adding to hot water to aid restful sleep.
on 18 January 2016
Not to my liking. The violet is delicious which I like to add to prosecco. So I thought I'd give the lavender a try. Yuk. Just my opinion but you may like it.
VINE VOICEon 4 February 2014
A delightful fragrant syrup teeming with lavender notes and delightful in a gin based Aviator cocktail. Not surprisingly the bottle we got at Christmas is nearly all gone.
on 15 June 2017
Absolutely magical-tasting: sweet, fragrant, pungent and subtle. Can't get enough of this!
on 23 May 2017
Lovely for cocktails
on 29 April 2017
Yum!delicious!well packed highly recommend
on 27 April 2016
Bought it as a potential cocktail mixer. Amazing lavender taste and vibrant colour. Haven't found a cocktail for it yet though.
Very sugary.....as expected.
on 26 March 2017
Thought I would struggle to buy a lavender syrup for our Oscar party cocktail, but Amazon saved the day.
Lavender flavour is very subtle, cocktail was a huge hit.
"City of stars"
0.5 oz Lavender syrup
0.5 oz lemon juice
1.5 oz gin
prosecco / champagne
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Shake and strain into a flute glass and top with fizz.
Enjoy
review image
on 30 July 2015
I actually ordered the wrong one, but oh well. I discovered this has a lot of E numbers in it so I won't be touching it. Shame, what a waste of money.
on 11 April 2016
Expensive and contains lots of E additives and even comes with a warning not for hyperactive children. I didn't touch it and thew it out.