on 27 March 2017
I liked his honesty and the fact that he stayed true to his beliefs and pushed when he knew he had to a definate page turner
on 8 September 2011
I WAS SO VERY HAPPY TOGET THIS ITEAM,COS I WANTED TO READ ABOUT MATTS LIVE AND I WAS HAPPY THAT IT CAME AND VERY FAST AND I WILL TELL MY MATES ABOUT THIS,AND I WILL GET MORE THINGS FROM THIS SENDER.
on 10 April 2011
I loved Matt Cardle as soon as he stepped on stage at the xfactor auditions. I must say I am not a complete hard core fan but I do like his music and believe he has a lot of talent. I bought this book on my kindle and have not put it down. It says alot about his deepest feeling and not just celebrity gossip. It involves his whole life from when he was a baby till when he won the xfactor and more!

I loved this book and think it is a great value for money. You would miss out not buying it now!

x
on 5 January 2011
Well, where do I start. If you have an illustrated dictionary, put this front cover under 'page-turner'. I literally could not put this book down. I know he was a painter and decorator, but singer, and now author too! This modern day polymath deserves all the accolades he gets. In fact, more are warranted. I personally can't wait for the sequel.

This book really is a triumph, and a middle finger salute to all those naysayers who say that shows such as X-Factor are banal and mind-numbing. There is nothing mind-numbing about this 224 page gem. Sure, the book does start to get a bit repetitive, but that's because he needs to re-iterate some points to those not at his level.

Anyway, to summarise; Get this book while you still can, this book WILL NOT stay on the shelves for long.
33 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2013
This book is worth the money, it glimpses in at the X factor experience and its amazing winner Matt Cardle. You get the emotions, details and behind the scenes action from the contestants point of view. Perfect for X factor lovers and Matt Cardle fans.
on 8 July 2012
A great read, easy and quick, but you see something new everytime! Its like a more mature version of a Matt Cardle annual, and the photos with captions show you how life is on the X factor, on and off stage! Brilliant!
on 18 June 2011
This book seems to have been put together in a bit of a rush. Not much of a story to tell (of course) but there are some lovely pictures of Matt drool over! lol!
on 6 November 2011
I baught this as a gift. Full of pictures of Matt Cardle with very little writing. Good service and quick delivery, would order again.
At last, someone has and seen sense brought out a book about Matt Cardle. About time too; what has taken them so long? Mr Cardle became this year's X Factor winner last weekend but it took them simply ages (two or three days) to bring out a book - what a disgrace. Don't they realise the British public are gagging to read about Mr Cardles long and eventful life. Make no mistake, we NEED to read about his childhood and his career before he became famous. I've heard that he used to be a bricklayer, a painter & decorator, a postman and he even used to deliver milk. What a life, what a man!

By the way, I've heard there are further books in the pipeline, one featuring Matt Cardles favourite recipes and another giving us his most useful gardening tips. I can't wait.

With Christmas less than a week ago now I can only keep my fingers crossed that someone has also bought me a `Matt Cardle' hat like he wore on X Factor. Oh, and a CD of Wagner's greatest hits.
2424 Comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2015
Most enjoyable, await the next up to date book