on 14 May 2017
I purchased this for my elderly dog and my young Lurcher (as they are prone to muscle tears and joint problems) I mix the dose required into their food in the evening and they don't even know it is there and finish their meals, will continue to purchase this
on 25 May 2017
I've been using this on my ageing Akita for quite some time now. Having 2 TPLOs she was getting quite stiff and it took some effort standing up. After a few weeks you could see the improvement and still can. I wouldn't be without it.
on 8 September 2016
My dog doesn't seem to notice this on his dinner so all good!
on 1 July 2013
My old Lab was really struggling to get about ...dragging his back legs and "knuckling" his feet so the vet started him on Metacan which did help, at the same time I began giving him Vets Kitchen -Active joints as I had seen for myself the improvment when Glucosamine M.S.M. etc is taken by humans. Whithin a couple of weeks I noticed a great improvement and this was confirmed when I ran out of Vets Kithchen for a few days and very shortly my old boy was struggling again. I use this every day now, just mix it in with his meal. Its great being able to see him walk so much better and happily.
on 30 December 2014
This may be fine for a bigger dog but found it impossible to measure out the 1/2 teaspoon or so for my 5 kg Yorkies,
also hoped the wet gravy like consistency would tempt them to eat but only one dog accepted it on his food.
I now have them on Yumove chewable supplements which they are happy with and pedigree joint chew bars, which also seems to improve their coats
on 10 December 2016
My dog will not touch any food with this on it even when hidden in his most tastiest of favourite food. It was quite expensive so an absolute waste of money.
on 11 August 2014
We used to give our dog metacam from the vets which can have side effects' started her on this and she has been much better hardly any joint problems on this in fact I would say this is a far better alternative and it does the job very effectively.
on 4 August 2016
I like the ease of just putting like a tasty gravy into my labs dinner and think its doing her some good, it has alot of good stuff in in and reduces the mix of tablets to keep her health up, also stops her sorting tablets out as she does so well, so I know she has had it if her bowl is clean as it generally is.
on 23 August 2015
both my dogs are " old men! " One had back trouble Since using active joint supplement
he has had no futher trouble
The other is a sprightly 12 year old so this keeps the old bones active Great stuff !!!
on 4 April 2015
Yes a great product and have used it for several years on our dogs. this time we had a damage which they replaced straight away so we will continue use them for our supplies. So a great service.