Size: 7.5kg|Change

on 5 May 2014
My Dogs (Border Collie and Flat-Coated Retriever) both enjoy this food and I have clear bowls every time. I do alternate with other Vet's Kitchen varieties as I try to vary the taste for them (have always done this no matter what food I have used.
Also, having looked into the sources of dog food I was appalled to see the 'living' conditions in which some of these animals that go into the food are kept, which as an animal lover I was very upset by. This food is PETA approved which does marginally ease my conscience.
on 19 June 2016
A good quality dog food ... for my best friend !
on 5 April 2016
Joes happy then I am happy :)
on 6 April 2017
I feel my dog is fit and well on this food
on 27 June 2016
Excellent product. Next day delivery.
on 6 August 2013
Our dog had been putting on weight since she had been spayed and our vets kept going on and on about this food and I honestly thought it can not be that special however I gave it a go and now our dog is loosing weight, has healthier poos, her coat is softer, she is calmer, she loves her food now and never leaves it (and we always had problems getting her to eat set meals). It is fab and a very good price as it goes so far :) I now know what good dog food is!
on 11 February 2013
My dog is a boxer and a very fussy eater. I have had him for 6 years and always struggled to keep his weight healthy. Over the years I have tried lots of variety cheap to expensive and this is the best by a mile. He eats the food well and his coat and weight look amazing. Completely recommend it!
on 6 February 2016
Well rated by independent reviewers and suits my 2 Lhasa Apsos. The problem with having things delivered is as always being around to receive it. As I am not always in and neither are my neighbours I now buy this from a company which offers timed deliveries and the same price. My four star rating is no reflection on the food , just the randomness of the delivery.
on 26 June 2016
Have been using this dog food since it first came on the market and am very pleased with the results, the dogs love it. It is also very reasonably priced as compared to the supermarket (if you are able to buy) and would not use anything else.
on 18 October 2013
Quality dog food my dog loves it, he has lost weight in the last 6 months, good for dogs that have been neutered