Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 November 2011
This brush seemed fine at first, until I noticed that despite vigorously cleaning the bottles with it there remained a residue of fat that it simply wouldn't shift. (Have to use a soft sponge instead which works better on the body of the bottle)
I use MAM bottles so thought it would work well with them. Wrong. I use a mixture of formula and expressed milk so perhaps the fat is more from the expressed but still.

Also after 3 months it is now destroyed. Perhaps this is a normal life of a brush but if I'd known I'd have opted for a cheaper one.
on 12 March 2016
I really don't like this. I thought I'd give it a good go before posting my review (two weeks now), but my first impression after using it was correct. The first time I used it there was still a greasy residue left in the bottles, so I left them to soak for a while before washing again. But this brush seems incapable of removing the fats left over from the milk. I even used Fairy washing up liquid directly on the bottles with this brush, lathered them all up and left them for a few minutes while I did the rest of the bottles and bowls. Still didn't clean them properly. I generally use the same brush on all the baby's things, but the amount of effort it took to remove food and porridge from his bowls was unbelievable. I was literally using the plastic behind the bristles I was scrubbing so hard and even that took a good few minutes to get everything clean. In the end I just picked up a cheap (£3) bottle brush from boots and we haven't had any problems with that one. Gets everything clean first time without the need to scrub for several minutes. I wouldn't waste my time or money on this product. If you've got a baby the last thing you want is to be spending most of your time attempting to clean their bottles with this.
on 3 October 2011
I love MAM products and was happy to purchase this bottle brush. At first it was perfect, no complaints until two weeks later when I looked in my sons bottle he was drinking and saw a bit of green rubber floating in his formula. When I checked the brush I saw quite a few of the brush's bristles had disintegrated and were breaking off. Obviously was not impressed.
Unlike probably most purchasers, I bought this brush for cleaning my rabbits’ water bottles rather than baby bottles. Bottles used outdoors in the sun tend to attract algae build-up so it is important that they are thoroughly cleaned by a brush which can reach into all corners and crevices – and this one can.

Its a very well designed and manufactured brush and I find the smooth silicone bristles to be more robust than the previous twisted-wire stemmed brushes with scratchy white nylon bristles. I used these previously but found they tend to disintegrate quite quickly when used outdoors. This brush is also a lot easier to clean after use with each bristle being individually accessible rather than in clumps as per the previous ‘traditional’ bottle brushes.

Definitely a good buy and a brush I would buy again.
on 5 April 2016
With our two children we've used a mixture of Mam, Philips Avent and Medela bottles and accessories. However, for all our cleaning needs up until now we've used the Avent cleaning brush but we were in need of a new one and this MAM brush was on offer and looked to offer the soft, sturdy bottle brush and teat cleaner needed at a cheaper price.

We were pleasantly surprised, it was well made and felt like it was a quality item in the hand. It easily fitted into the bottle tops and the bristles spread nicely to sweep aside residue from the interior of bottles. I have included two photos with this review mainly for readers to see the size comparison of the two ends of the brush when used with a 150ml Madela bottle. You can also see from the photos that the teat-cleaning end reach "fully" into the teat something some other inferior brushes struggle with.

PROS:
a) Good price
b) Well-made with quality materials.
c) Non-scratch
d) Comfortable to hold.

CONS:
We have none for this item, Well done MAM with a great product!
review image review image
on 2 October 2014
The brush is great the bristles are soft and don't scratch. I bought this to clean my glass 0.50 litre water bottles. The product dimensions are incorrect the actual width of the brush is 26cm not 30cm so the brush is a little bit too short to clean the bottom of the bottle. It would have been perfect if the actual width was 30cm!
on 11 February 2012
Brush kept bottle in good condition but after a week or 2 the rubber bristles start to fall off. Very quickly none were left and the product was then useless. I would avoid and just get a normal bottle brush there easier to use and will last a lot longer.
on 29 October 2015
My son was born at 32weeks and this was the bottle brush used in scbu. When he came home I toyed with getting a cheaper brush, but I'm so glad I spent the money on this one! It's absolutely fantastic! Cleans the bottle amazingly, gets into every part of the bottle! I will never be buying the cheaper ones ever again!
on 17 October 2014
Brought this as have the Mam bottles and wanted something that fitted in the teat to clean it, this part works very well and the brush end is ok, but wiould prefer it to be bristles rather then the silicon.
on 23 July 2015
I was tried of getting the very fine bristle brushes that seem to last a few weeks. I have to wash bottles for two kids and so wash around 5 bottles a day? I plumped up for this Mam one, as I use Mam bottles and am very happy with it. The bristles are sturdy and don't look like they will ever fall off. The grip is good and it's overall build quality is very good. My only gripe is that the bristles themselves are a big on the big (or thick) side and don't seem to get into really small corners.
Overall, it's a good product and well worth the money.