TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 January 2013
Series Four keeps on delivering on all the things that long time fans love. When the format is this right, why mess about with it. The dynamic between the three leads continues to be good natured, and there is a new addition with another burnt spy. The individual stories are probably stronger than the over-all story arc, which I must confess has me a bit baffled by this stage. Some welcome cameos, and returning characters help liven up things.

Series four is still a refreshing and at times surprisingly tense take on character based comedy spy thriller shenanigans.
on 2 April 2018
I love this show. I bought the first season knowing nothing about it and loved it. All the characters are well rounded and the storytelling is well paced.
on 21 August 2013
This series is fantastic. Action packed, imaginative and funny and gritty at the same time. A friend of mine heard me and others raving about it at work and wanted to see it from the start so I got him the first two seasons last Christmas. He loved it so have done the same this year, buying seasons 3 and 4. Really cheap for an entire series of such high quality.
on 18 April 2018
Love this series. Equaliser meet the A team meet Bourne.
The characters are great, and you feel for each of them, infact you grow to love them all.
It’s a shame it didn’t continue after season 7, BUt I have another 3 seasons to go.
on 16 March 2012
One of the best and greatest TV series to hit the UK over the past years. Every episode of each series is great, action and good sprinkle of comedy where and when needed, and most of all, a great cast. I have all four current series, looking forward very much to series five. It is one of those TV series to slip under the radar but i am sure now it is on everyones screen.
One person found this helpful
on 13 April 2018
great series
on 13 March 2016
When I first started this series I was apprehensive but have got into it and now very much enjoy it, well worth watching,
on 21 October 2013
A great entertaining series but sadly half way through the series the remaining discs kept freezing and pixilating which spoilt viewing.
Too late to return because by the time you notice this the date for return has expired.
on 1 April 2013
The product arrived on time and completely satisfied with the product. Look forward to getting Season 5 next! Just disappointed that there are "DVD regions". These will be useless after I leave the UK.
on 30 October 2012
Techno-slick with remarkably good acting. Jeffery Donovan is amazing. I am most interested to see what he does next. Stage, radio, big screen. For our sake I hope not production although he seems to like and excel at that as well. I just like him in front of the camera.