Size: Small|Change

on 8 February 2016
Excellent. Best thing so far I've found for for brushing my cat who has a long thick coat of hair, having been through so many brushes in the past what with her coat being so thick other brushes either pulled, tugged or stuck in her hair but this is great as it just seems to glide through her coat and funnily enough before brushing was a problem as she wouldn't sit still but when using this she seemed to enjoy it and sat while I used it so it must be quite nice for her, I ordered the large which was just perfect size and it is sturdy and durable the handle is nice and strong and the hair just falls of the brush easily, if looking for long and thick pet hair this is a good brush to buy, and it was delivered very quick.
on 29 June 2010
The rake is excellent for dogs with an undercoat - border collies, retrievers, lhasas, sheppards. It easily removes the undercoat fur quickly. The soft padding on the handle means it doesn't slip in your hand. Best used outdoors, the fine undercoat hairs can fly about once loosened.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 May 2015
So much easier for weak wrists as you dont have to angle your hand. However it doesnt strip fine coats on its own very well - none do! The trick is to wrap an elastic band in and out of the prongs, so much easier to get rid of the loose hair that way :)
on 19 December 2015
It's fine and does the job, but I can't help feeling this is a bit OTT. I've got their (Rosewood) soft bristle brush and to be honest when I use this on my cats tummies, they're fine with it. I've thus just started using the soft brush rather than this as it means I don't have to faff around so much with switching between grooming products.
on 21 June 2013
My dog has a very long, thick woolly coat and this product works! The only downside is it creates a lot of hair floating around so I can only use it outside. It should come with a shed so it can be used all year round!
on 2 March 2014
We have a long haired Norwegian forest cat , I have used the special brushes & combs for cats with the myriad little hooks that are supposed to be the best, usually all that got done using those was a big fight by the tom trying to get me to stop using those type of brushes.
This comb/brush was suggested for use by a dog owner, this is a dog comb usually , however since using it my tom -cat will lie on his back to be groomed. Brilliant bit of kit.
on 28 October 2014
works better than grooming tools costing four times as much. I have a long haired GSD and this works wonders, it really gets into the coat and cuts your hoovering down by 75% compared to grooming with a wire brush.
on 8 May 2016
What a difference this has made! Really happy with this, clears loads of hair and her coat is looking so much better!
The only downside is that you need to use it outside! Apart from that, really happy customer. :)
on 3 July 2015
This is a fantastic pet brush! Use it on both dogs (labradors) and it brushes deep into their undercoat with no problems or discomfort for them. We use this in combination with a kong brush and they do the job brilliantly.
on 11 October 2011
Surprised at how effective this comb was on our long coated dogs. Removed all the burrs and loose fur and not too much complaining from the dogs.