Customer reviews

Greatest Hits
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 May 2017
Having attended a Queen tribute concert recently and having thoroughly enjoyed it, I purchased the cd to listen to in my car, and suddenly found a great love for Queen's music. I also now have my 7 yo nephew hooked! Packaging was great and ordered through prime so arrived the next day. Reccomend this cd if you have suddenly discovered a love for Queen songs or if you are a long time fan!
on 14 May 2017
The biggest UK album! It is packed with hit music, of the highest quality! I have no links with them, just stating what many others would!
on 25 May 2017
One of the best greatest hits album, with Queen at their very best, this album doesn't need my recommendation, it easily sells itself
on 19 July 2017
I can't not give it five stars, it's Queen for Heaven's sake!

The toddler has been introduced to this aural magic and loves to shout BICYCLE at randomers out the car window. My work here is done. Thank you, Amazon.
on 3 September 2017
This is a quick reminder of how many classic hits Queen belted out in their time. Unbelievable.
on 21 June 2017
You don't need me to say how totally brilliant Freddy and Queen are,awesome cd love it.
on 23 April 2017
Good sound and as I love Queen I am very happy with this.
on 10 August 2017
Great, has all the greatest best known hits.
on 16 April 2017
Queen have to be among the all-time greats. A good library CD
on 15 July 2017
I received a different CD at first, however the seller was excellent and quickly sent out the right copy. Very impressed and would definitely recommend.