on 8 July 2011
This wine rack has an excellent design, is built to a high standard, a very reasonable price and looks very cool on the wall. I have had lots of admiring comments.I would highly recommend it, especially if you are tight for space for a surface wine rack.
Just make sure you have enough space to allow for the bottles to slide out from either side, I reckon you need at least 660mm (26") total wall width to be comfortable. Oh and yes make sure you fit it correctly, it carries a lot of weight and you wouldn't want to break any of those bottles, would you?
on 18 July 2011
An excellent product - great looking design and sturdy once fitted. This was one of the only wall-mounted wine racks I could find and after installing it in a space under our stairs I'll be ordering three more - Thanks Andrew James! I wanted to give a 4.5 - the half being dropped only because the installation instructions could be a bit clearer in stating which drill bit is required (8mm I think), but that is a minor quibble as you can figure that out yourself. Do take care to measure accurately as per previous review - as the photo shows, it is designed to have bottles hanging from both sides and you need to allow space for taking bottles in and out!
on 14 February 2011
I seen this wine rack and thought it looked sturdy and unusual.I ordered it and it arrived very quickly,extremely well wrapped so there was no chance of it getting damaged.Put up straight away,really easy and included all fittings.I get so much compliments about it.Would definitely recommend this product and seller.10/10
on 16 January 2015
Does not fit any wine bottle with screw caps.
Was told by Andrew James customer services that it doesn't say it DOES fit them so return only accepted if I pay the postage.
What a sham- poorest customer service response I have ever had as the item does not clearly state its shortcomings on the AJ website.
Steer well clear.
on 3 December 2013
It is obvious to me that it's just your luck if you get one that the screwtop bottles fit. I've had two and neither have. In fact, I had one cork that received a pinhole puncture as I tried to squeeze it in and a very fine jet stream of white wine projected on to a newly plastered and painted wall, fotunately it was white. Great to look at but have to very selective which bottles I use on it.
on 5 April 2012
This wine rack is the one you need,it holds 8 bottles of wine in a pleasing fashion and ignore comments about not being able to put screwcap bottles in as they undo-rubbish mine are fine! When you buy this item and you should....it will be well made, well wrapped and delivered quickly.
on 29 March 2015
This is a great product and does receive a lot of attention. The quality of the product is great too. This is on the kitchen wall of a new build property and is really secure and sturdy with the fittings provided. The only wine i buy is screw top bottles, i have bought numerous different supermarket branded wines and they all fit (Gallo, Blossom Hill etc). The only issue i have had is once the wine bottle has been opened if you put it back in the rack you do have difficulty getting it out again to the point where it starts to pull the cap off. So a soon as you have broke the seal on the cap do not put back on rack. But to be totally honest the rack looks best with full bottles of wine anyway that haven't been opened! Do not let this fault put you off the wine rack as a whole because it is a great product, looks great and totally unique!
on 8 October 2013
After reading the reviews we purchased this as a place to store our wine bottles and to be a decoration. Its difficult to get screw top bottles in and out and left me rather disappointed in it. We wanted the 8 hole holder but were sent the 12.
on 26 February 2015
Looks good but doesn't fit most bottles of wine. The reason I bought it was to display a few wines that I'd kept for special occasions and very few of them fit. Complete waste of money.
on 19 October 2012
What can i say, for the price I paid (abut £13 each) this wine rack is outstanding value. So much so I purchased two.

The items were delivered very quickly (so bang went my excuse that they hadn't arrived). I had then to put them up.

The brushed stainless steel was of very high quality indeed. Providing you measure twice and drill once (well three times actually for each wine rack). You must get them plumb straight.

They look absolutely great, they save space and more like a piece of art.

I may buy a few more.