on 16 July 2015
A bit disappointing but I think that has more to do with my expectations than anything wrong with the book itself. Nothing grabbed my attention as I flicked through and I had hoped to spot a couple of things that inspired me to try something new.
on 23 May 2014
I bought this because of the good reviews. I'm very disappointed with this book. The recipes - if you can call them that - are poor. I've found much better recipes on the internet. Don't waste your money on this book. It doesn't even have the staple snack recipe of crispy kale.... Poor. :(
3 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2014
Suffers a little from its American origins and tie ins to the author's website and specific American retailers, but that's a niggle rather than a reason not to gain insight into an alternate 'cooking' method and eating regime.
on 10 July 2014
An interesting and useful book, let down by 'copy' quality print, which was a disappointment as the images would have looked so much better if printed properly on quality paper.
on 2 September 2016
The perfect companion to your new dehydrating adventures. This compact tome will get you going making tasty raw vegan nibbles once you've got beyond simply slicing fruit.
on 19 June 2015
A. Very good book with some good ideas
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2015
As a novice dehydrater I found this book informative and very useful
on 9 December 2015