on 7 May 2014
I've tried so many brands of ready to roll icing but they have all fallen short in quality and taste.

As soon as you remove the icing from the packet you can see and smell the difference. It's a lovely texture to kneed and doesn't take long which is great for myself as I have severe arthritic hands. The smell is gorgeous as is the taste. Doesn't taste like store bought icing. I will NEVER try another brand nor would I ever make my own again. Well done Renshaw, you have a loyal customer forever
on 13 September 2017
The item was short-dated with a best before date of November 2017, which is barely 2 months from purchase. I'm sure the product would still be safe to eat after this date, but for something like fondant icing where its physical properties are important, I was disappointed.
on 2 January 2013
Great colour and easy to use, but would have appreciated info about the cake size it will cover. Being a pounds and ounces kinda girl, I had not given the pack size much consideration and had to order another upon arrival to cover my cake.
on 17 January 2016
Amazon is probably not the cheapest place to purchase Renshaw sugar paste, but it is convenient. As to the product itself it is great for making all sorts of cake decorations.
on 18 February 2015
Excellent value lovely colour easy to work with and dries nicely. Used for a waterfall on my sons jungle cake and held the white marble effect well. Still looking for a taste I like in fondant this is better than the supermarket brands.
on 11 November 2012
The colour is lovely and bright, it's exactly what I was expecting. I like the fact that the icing taste of just sugar as oppossed to some coloured icings which have a weird fruity flavour (Dr Oetker. This is pprfect for my cake decorating needs.
on 7 July 2017
This is just the right colour for my car cake. Thank you.
on 17 June 2016
Easy to use, uniform colour, saves time mixing colouring and the mess that comes with it.
on 18 July 2017
made some excellent racing cars for son's cake
on 9 August 2017