on 25 March 2018
Very good saddle and arse protector. I'd purchased a top quality indoor cycle, however the saddle is very narrow and hard as nails. After 30 minutes on the bike it felt as though I'd been sitting on a Vikings Helmet, after 60 minutes and getting off the bike it felt more like I'd been subjected to a naked shower session with the Chicago Bears! This saddle makes the indoor cycling much easier and would reccomend it to anyone who's wishing to retain their anal virginity.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2014
Excellent product and has made a huge difference to the comfort of the seat. Be warned though its a struggle to get it to fit but, for the cover to sit properly and not move around on the seat it has to be a very snug fit. I have got small petite hands so either persevere, or get someone with a lot of strength to fit it for you.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2015
No more walking like John Wayne after having a bike ride for me! This saddle cover is universal and fitted easily onto the original saddle on the bike - only minor issue is when the drawstring came loose - however, this was due to me not tucking it away properly.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2015
It makes the seat on our spin bike much more comfortable and therefore much easier to carry out spin routines.
No excuses now, just comfort when training. Excellent purchase.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2014
I do like this seat cover and it is comfortable but it does not stay on the seat. My first ride out with it, I lost it and had to cycle round again. Fortunately I found it at the place where I first got off the bike. Someone had left it on the fence for me thankfully. I now just check it is still there each time I get off the bike.
on 29 July 2015
Makes my commute across a bumpy cycle path much eaiser. My MBT saddle was killing me.
Well proportioned and fits great over a hard saddle.
Plus is gives me a bit of extra height on the bike which I like because I'm tall.
on 11 March 2016
I found this Saddle seat cover did not give adequate comfort at all on a spinning bike. Had to return it for a full refund.
They claim its Extra thick but how thick ? It Really needs to be very thick padded for comfort in my opinion.
on 19 October 2016
Useful product for gym sit on exercise bike almost fits the seat very comfortable
on 28 July 2015
Bought this for my daughter's bike as the original seat was too hard for her. Covering the seat with this one has given her much comfort and she rides her back quite often and does not complain about the seat any more. Happy that made the right choice for her :-)
on 25 February 2014
Although the bike I bought was designed for women and so had a slightly padded seat it still wasn't that comfortable. I bought this based on the reviews and although I have had to force it on as my seat was a bit bigger (Victoria Pendelton Bike) it is very comfy and makes riding a lot better. Very fast delivery too with Prime.