Customer reviews

on 26 June 2012
i recieved this product this morning which i purchased for my sister who is mad about jls,although its not stirling silver but is stainless steel the product is great,i cant see or think of anything negatives about the product,great price,great service and delivery was faster than imagined,the chain was longer than expected but in my eyes makes it even more value for money,came in a lovely looking jls purse and also in a re-sealable plastic caseing,im so glad i bought it and when i gave this to my sister she was over the moon in happiness..... great buy,great item ...... THANKS A LOT :)
on 12 February 2015
Bought for my daughter as a Christmas gift she loved it, the price for this was excellent and product was well made, the chain maybe a bit long but is not a problem. I would highly recommend this company and I would certainly purchase from them again. 10/10
on 1 July 2012
I brought this for my best friend. She is a mad JLSter! I thought the necklace would be more minute but it was bigger than I thought. It is better than I thought too. It comes in a JLS leather pouch. She'll love it:)
on 21 March 2013
I bought this as a present and it was of excellent quality, arrived very quickly and made the girl's day. It comes in a JLS leather style pouch and is very good value for money. A+++
on 22 February 2014
I bought this to cheer up my distraught daughter when she heard that JLS were breaking up. The quality and price were both excellent and she was delighted with it. A good buy.
on 7 December 2013
quick delivery. very good value for money.a bit long but daughter loved it. would recommend looking on this site as bought another necklace and that was good as well.
on 16 December 2013
Good item, comes in its own black leather look case which makes it look far more impressive as a present, even for those of us not so in to JLS
on 16 June 2012
i am very happy with item .quick service.my granddaughter will love it as she is jls mad.i have purchased other jls items for my granddaughter.
on 10 January 2014
Great quality, lovely long chain and quite a heavy article - just as described in the reviews, well packaged and in its own presentation bag.
on 22 April 2013
This jewellery was brilliant for the price and the quality of the item
I would definitely purchase more items from the company